Mephisto Genetics A grow room(s) make-over thread with Mephisto!

oh god the way the autopots fit together just gave me ocd i never had before.

Ideally at this stage, it would have been better to not have them sitting in the autopots , then they could all be pushed directly together and under the light. But for now the light spread and growth in there looks okay to me..

Cheers :D

Ideally at this stage, it would have been better to not have them sitting in the autopots , then they could all be pushed directly together and under the light. But for now the light spread and growth in there looks okay to me..

Cheers :D
oh don't get me wrong, it looks like something i WANT in a big way, but they just line up really weird. i'd imagine it has to do with the autopots weird shape.

oh don't get me wrong, it looks like something i WANT in a big way, but they just line up really weird. i'd imagine it has to do with the autopots weird shape.

If you look back two pages you can get a little better idea of how the spacing should be, which it will go back to once the plants are bigger and need some surrounding space.

It's the way these are plumbed in now and limited length of pipe work/tubing which means you can't line them up, plus I just shifted them real quick.

Mini update: In a couple of days we'll be able to turn on the airpots, I spied some roots out of the bottom on some of the strains that are ahead like the sour blues and Skylar whites!

I forgot to mention previously but we had one papillon fail randomly after a little under a week for the white crack, one day they were off, another under fluorescent whilst we did some checks, they then got moved under two hps' in another room.

Aside from that, the environment seems nice and the rate of growth decent for the age, we'll be able to start leaf tucking soon!

Cheers Mitch

Day 15, the autopots were switched on yesterday @day14,

Just Been around and leaf tucked the skylars and sour blues which are progressing pretty nicely.

Also we switched the papillons up to stage 2 which I believe is 650 or 680w it's hard to look at the dial without being blinded!

Still on 24/0,

Skylar
image.jpeg

Sour blues

image.jpeg

Cheers!

:slap: nice big grow man :D looks awesome! sorry repd already gotta wait ;)

I am building my own US version of the @mephisto grow room with a little twist hehehehehee I figured if I am going to live in a place with some of the brightest sun on the planet I would use it to grow Mephisto's finest. Not to mention the 3400 watts of CMH and HPS lights to be used as "supplemental" nighttime lighting giving them 24 hours of light both sun and HID. Of the 60 or so plants I am going to grow 95% are mephisto.

Mitch I don't know if you remember me askin a few months ago how big you think your biggest strain could do in a setup like this and you being you of course always the humble master said that you thought 1lb SODK's and HBBSS were possible, wellllllllllll since @dcat0921 kinda raised the bar with his 561 gram SODK indoors, I have now set the bar at 1000 grams, yep you heard it right I am going for broke on this one and tyin to grow 5000 grams from 5 plants in under 100 days.

And that is just my DWC babies I will also have the rest of your gear in 3 gallon kindsoil laden smartpots. around 40 plants in soil. I am going to be pumpin co2 into this space with 4 propane heaters because well I have to heat the space at night hahaahaha win win. So here it is the outdoor grow room at the Dream Farm. Well a basic mock up minust the plants lol. Also the far wall is going to be mylar backed foam as well and I am going to paint the floor white for maximum lighting. It is sooo crazy the light virtually comes up from the bottom because it is bouncing off the mylar strips I had layin on the floor, I will have NO popcorn I am predicting lol. I just hope to do you guys proud with my work
upload_2016-9-27_11-42-5.png

Back