Mephisto Genetics A grow room(s) make-over thread with Mephisto!

Hey guys long over due, but we have lift off!

Big up to my main man tim for doing all of this work but the farm is now looking the best it ever has, and our ease of working and productivity should increase no end!

Our main room (ex-photo bed room) now has all 6 tents working, here's what we are running in there, this run is mainly just to test out some new crosses and the new configuration of the room:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm going to call today day 1 on average - some pots are still to show sprouts, some like the last image are more like day 2.

E-papillons set to 600w, re-cycled amended soil in the 15liter autopots with 2 biotabs per container, top 1/3rd of pot is new biobizz lightmix - lights set on 20/4 and will be hand watered out of the hose until around 2 weeks where we can turn on the autopots :D

Please tell me that Orange Crack is some Odv(orange diesel) involved..... if so potential Cup Winner the terps on the Odv dont lie 4 sure. Rooms/Tents looking straight like a Breeders lab should be Big Ups Tim i bet a lot of blood n sweat went into this. Also doing a Remake of the Rooms here i finaly makeup a bigger Breeding Chamber and a Motherroom. Good bye Home Producing Studio n Gaming room hello Breeedig Lab.

Thanks for the love guys, fingers crossed that we're in for a smooth ride.

We chose to start back up in September as *it should* be cooling off a bit now, nights are definitely getting cooler but it was still 31 degrees outside yesterday!

However every grow space (tent) now being closed off and individually ventilated it's already easier to tell its a better set up than an open room.

The seeds being run were just some fem beans that I had here at the farm, some new hybrids that were made in the early part of summer and some Mitch's pick stock of a few strains.

If the picture isn't too obvious we have:

White crack - sour crack X Walter white
Orange is the new crack - sodk X Walter white
Sour stomper - Mitch's pick extra grapey
Sour blues - Mitch's pick
Northern cheese haze X sour hound
Skylar white - Walter white X skywalker

If all sprout correctly we should have 18 planes of each strain per double tent

Fingers crossed for a smooth ride :D

Back