Mephisto Genetics A grow room(s) make-over thread with Mephisto!

Hey guys mini update!

The 6 tents are all up and mostly filled in the main room, ducting just needs routing out, and new wall flanges installing first. And new contactors need collecting and mounting. And extra fire extinguishers need mounting. And then the autopots setting up, but the bulk of the work in this room is done!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And the flooring is now complete in the other room!

image.jpeg

The old fan and ducting needs to be removed, along with the old ballasts and electrics.

Have to say, big up to tim I haven't laid a hand on any of this recently aside from shifting boxes.

Cheers Mitch!

Ta for the support much appreciated!

Thanks dcat, if only we had some in house mephisto cheerleaders!

Sorry man fat chance of that! :D
We're trying to make all of our spaces as low maintenance as humanly possible.
Just let the plants do their thing and pick out those very best candidates for pollination.
30+ lights spread across a bunch of different spaces, and work associated with pollinating, de-seeding, running a business and trying to keep everyone happy it's more than enough work for us two boys here at the farm.
Cheers!
I think you all need a lady to help with the Mephisto babies lol. I'd love to be in a room full of Mephisto strains. Nice work guys. Hard work definitely pays off.

Hey guys mini update!

The 6 tents are all up and mostly filled in the main room, ducting just needs routing out, and new wall flanges installing first. And new contactors need collecting and mounting. And extra fire extinguishers need mounting. And then the autopots setting up, but the bulk of the work in this room is done!

View attachment 615198

View attachment 615199

And the flooring is now complete in the other room!

View attachment 615200

The old fan and ducting needs to be removed, along with the old ballasts and electrics.

Have to say, big up to tim I haven't laid a hand on any of this recently aside from shifting boxes.

Cheers Mitch!

What kind of liiiiiiiights are those @mephisto they look new, almost as if @GrowNorthern came out with a new light or somethin hmmmmmmmmmm

I think you all need a lady to help with the Mephisto babies lol. I'd love to be in a room full of Mephisto strains. Nice work guys. Hard work definitely pays off.

You may be right! A ladies touch for the ladies :D

What kind of liiiiiiiights are those @mephisto they look new, almost as if @GrowNorthern came out with a new light or somethin hmmmmmmmmmm

i think those are the epapillons or whatever they're called, basically the top end dual ended hps lights on the markets (supposedly).

Exactly, they're e-papillon double ended hps's, adjustable from 600w through to 1150w

We haven't tried gavitas but these have done nicely for us so far, we've had them for around a year.

We previously had them over a 2m X 1m bed with good results only on 600w, really nice spread of light!

Cheers

You may be right! A ladies touch for the ladies :D

Exactly, they're e-papillon double ended hps's, adjustable from 600w through to 1150w

We haven't tried gavitas but these have done nicely for us so far, we've had them for around a year.

We previously had them over a 2m X 1m bed with good results only on 600w, really nice spread of light!

Cheers
:kiss: It always works for my ladies :smoking:

@mephisto you guys mentioned doing some lighting comps this time around, any plans of doing full spectrum cob (diy or not) led stuff at all?

We were going to do a test yes..
A e-papillon 1000 tent vs 2x 600w hps tent, vs 2x 315w cmh, vs 2x grow northern's new led unit, running sour stomper in autopots for flowers in all test tents.

However the grow northern guys tell me their units won't be produced in time - we only have a short window for this, as we've shut down for August we need to get everything cranking again ASAP at the beginning of September,

So the comparison (at least one documented) is looking unlikely, and we should probably do some seed line re-productions instead.

Cheers Mitch

Back