Mephisto Genetics A grow room(s) make-over thread with Mephisto!

Please tell me that Orange Crack is some Odv(orange diesel) involved..... if so potential Cup Winner the terps on the Odv dont lie 4 sure. Rooms/Tents looking straight like a Breeders lab should be Big Ups Tim i bet a lot of blood n sweat went into this. Also doing a Remake of the Rooms here i finaly makeup a bigger Breeding Chamber and a Motherroom. Good bye Home Producing Studio n Gaming room hello Breeedig Lab.

Noo it's just sodk X Walter white,
However we do have the orange diesel project f1 beans just coming above ground now in another part of the house along with 3 other f1 projects, I'll document those in the MEPHISTO genetics project thread when the time comes

Cheers

Ah okay.... well i hoped for a Odv Auto and hearing that something is in progress is absolute warming up my Heart Brother. Chemdogging over here the last batch decided to be Females so i will dust the Choclate Rain(chocolope x cocoa kush) and Blue Hammer x Jackhammer(3 way Jack herer Amnesia Blueberry Ibl cross) with the Walthers. Also got my hands on a really rare Cookies cut aka Grandpas Cookies(Gdp x Gsc forum cut x Gpd) thinking of hitting her with the Walther too. Chemy Lemmy is at f3 im growing out a large batch of them after my Actual Headstash Scrog.

Have you guys done an F2 of AvT? I'm finishing up a crop now and these girls are large and frosty.

I put the f2 of avt in for a germ test yesterday :D

Pending the test they'll be re-available in the coming weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah okay.... well i hoped for a Odv Auto and hearing that something is in progress is absolute warming up my Heart Brother. Chemdogging over here the last batch decided to be Females so i will dust the Choclate Rain(chocolope x cocoa kush) and Blue Hammer x Jackhammer(3 way Jack herer Amnesia Blueberry Ibl cross) with the Walthers. Also got my hands on a really rare Cookies cut aka Grandpas Cookies(Gdp x Gsc forum cut x Gpd) thinking of hitting her with the Walther too. Chemy Lemmy is at f3 im growing out a large batch of them after my Actual Headstash Scrog.

Sounds like some good work!

Oh yes.... and well we finaly into the F1 oThill the La Confi Stuff most promissing is the pure La, Grape La and the Affie but you know the Affie is anyways one of my alltime favs. I think when the rooms done end this month i really can start working right as the Breeding space will be devided in chambers so i can run 2-4 Breedings at once here and 4-8 at the other spot.

Awesome spread dude , I actually went from an opened room to a 4x8 and 6.5' high. I was second guessing my choice as the space is drastically smaller now but way way easier to control environment. I'm liking my desicion now seeing that u guys have also went the same route!!!!!

Hey guys!

Day 7/8 average for the flower show grow in the new main room.

Minimal interference this week from us, lights on 24/0, I've been giving a light mist/water every day just to stop the top of the pots drying out too much whilst the surface is so exposed.

I'm now spacing it out, every two days they'll get a little splash.

Here's a Skylar white
image.jpeg

Here's the tent of skylars
image.jpeg

Here's the tent of sour blues
image.jpeg

I'll show more once it starts to get more interesting in there.

Cheers Mitch!

Back