Mephisto Genetics A grow room(s) make-over thread with Mephisto!

Hey guys,

not a fully comprehensive update this time, as I'm a bit pressed,. but i managed a quick snatch and grab of a plant out of half the tents.

We're really battling with humidity at the moment in this room - RH is 60-70% in the rooms, In the tents about the same. However my room just next door with the nch/sour livers etc everything is hunkydory.

Day 52 for everything.

Orange crack - sour crack dominant girl

orange crack 1s.jpg

orange crack 2s.jpg

Sour Blues - Some of these girls will definitely be harvestable from day 60

sour blues 2s.jpg

sour blues 1s.jpg

White Crack - Nice balance of both parents - coming along

white crack 2s.jpg

white crack 1s.jpg

Until next time :D

Have you picture of whole plant (White crack)?

I don't at the moment, but the next update next week I will take some - they range 50cm to 80cm tall, a nice mix of both parents. Good branching too. In a less crowded set up I think they could yield well individually. And my estimate would be a 65-75 day from sprout harvest window depending on the phenotype.

cheers

Day 56 - Not a full update either but I snapped a pic of a white crack full plant and a couple more :D

80cm tall - the average size for these.
This has been one of the fullest tents - Lots of foliage, Lots of branches - You can see how much we've cleared away from the lowers, as well as a light defoliation.

whtcrk1s.jpg

There's still a few weeks worth of bulking up and ripening to happen.

whtcrk3s.jpg

And a close-up - nicely whitely

whtcrk2s.jpg

And here's a random sour stomper nug-shot - Still some plumping up to occur here too.

sstomp1s.jpg

Other stuff to mention -
I said a post or so previously that the humidity has been getting out of control. So we switched the autopots off for some days to allow the medium to dry out a little.
It seems that winters' arrived over night too and with that hopefully some colder drier weather, until we can update again with some extra airflow.

Cheers for now ;)

Day 63 from sprout - I'll get the Skylar, White Crack and Sour Stomper next time around.

Northern Cheese Haze x Sour Hound - My favourite from the bunch, previously photographed.
nchsh1s.jpg

nchsh2s.jpg

nchsh3s.jpg

Orange Crack - 2 plants - One a little further along than the other
ocrk1s.jpg

ocrk2s.jpg

Sour Blues - 2 plants, these have developed some nice purplish tinges to them as winter is coming
sbls1s.jpg

sbls2s.jpg

Cheers all!

Looks lovely, what's the smell coming off that cheddar hound haze?lol

Were you finally able to get the R.H. down to a more manageable percentage. Team Mephisto what a great tent and I hope to try those strains in 2017

Were you finally able to get the R.H. down to a more manageable percentage. Team Mephisto what a great tent and I hope to try those strains in 2017

Hey buddy,

It's now come down to a touch over 50% - just naturally. When there's a change in season here we often get an influx of storms and rainy weather which was just real bad timing. We've now transitioned into winter which is mostly sunny days and cold nights, and actually one of the nicer periods here to grow in.

The level of our main grow room (half underground) can also flood leaving residual water trapped which happened.

We have lost some to mould, in the sour blues tent and the orange crack tent - short thick plants packed tightly and big colas meant they weee the most susceptible to rot with humidity at 70-80% plus for a couple of weeks.

I did harvest some tops at day 56 as a pre-emptive cure. Not ideal but it was a salvage op for some.

The larger strains.. white crack, sour stomper and Skylar white there's been zero mould.

I think we're going to go for an AC unit in this room for the future, previously we didn't have the extra power available for this, but now running some cmh's and not having the e-papillons on full whack we've freed up some extra juice in the line.

Anyway overall, so far despite the troubles I think the new room test to bed it in has gone fairlywell - always room for improvement though.

Cheers Mitch

Back