New Grower 7 in 1 pot grow!

absolutely stunning you have blown my mind also how big is this pot also dont forget out of season for next year look for a cheap air con and i think you should of passed most of the heat now maybe an odd week left
Tim Tam Tommy where art thou been?! Lol

According to someone here my Pot may be approx 10 US gallons, I am not sure what size it is I bought it ages ago when I did my 4 in 1, can't find the Amazon link either hmmm

And last night I couldn't help but stress about this heatwave that apparently supposed to hit the south of UK next week... I ordered this Aircon for £300 :O it's coming on Monday. It has a timer function so I'm thinking on piping a connection to the tent, and have it running from 12 afternoon to 6pm..

The last grow that 3 days of heatwave completely ovenified the tent and the poor girls... Must have been horrific for them.

Fingers crossed!!!

Tim Tam Tommy where art thou been?! Lol

According to someone here my Pot may be approx 10 US gallons, I am not sure what size it is I bought it ages ago when I did my 4 in 1, can't find the Amazon link either hmmm

And last night I couldn't help but stress about this heatwave that apparently supposed to hit the south of UK next week... I ordered this Aircon for £300 :O it's coming on Monday. It has a timer function so I'm thinking on piping a connection to the tent, and have it running from 12 afternoon to 6pm..

The last grow that 3 days of heatwave completely ovenified the tent and the poor girls... Must have been horrific for them.

Fingers crossed!!!
Remember with a portable aircon you need to get the ducting at the back out of a window but they can take your temps down very quick and as ive said mines helped me out a lot of times and mines quite old also mine got a built in dehumidifier so i can help in tons of situations

Yes my friend this heatwave is on the way from Spain, 20th august roughly, that last hot spell I was very late into flower, then the 5 hottest days of the year was my 5 day drying period, . i cored out some holes in my loft for intake and exhaust, I’m hoping it will be enough. Never said this before but roll on winter lol

Remember with a portable aircon you need to get the ducting at the back out of a window but they can take your temps down very quick and as ive said mines helped me out a lot of times and mines quite old also mine got a built in dehumidifier so i can help in tons of situations

^ I bought this one tom

Reactions: St. Tom

St. Tom

you have got some mad skills with that big pot and your another cool girl on here just like mossy
Yes my friend this heatwave is on the way from Spain, 20th august roughly, that last hot spell I was very late into flower, then the 5 hottest days of the year was my 5 day drying period, . i cored out some holes in my loft for intake and exhaust, I’m hoping it will be enough. Never said this before but roll on winter lol
you folks in the loft must be hard i want cold weather but ive still got 2 girls outside that need a bit of sun there just over 8 weeks

^ I bought this one tom
that should be great mine a 12.000 bhu that just means they work for bigger spaces and the way i look at it it can pay for itself with one harvest also i love ya new pic it took me a while to notice im a dozy fucker though

you folks in the loft must be hard i want cold weather but ive still got 2 girls outside that need a bit of sun there just over 8 weeks

that should be great mine a 12.000 bhu that just means they work for bigger spaces and the way i look at it it can pay for itself with one harvest also i love ya new pic it took me a while to notice im a dozy fucker though

Hey! Thanks Tom!
I downloaded this app it's called 'Pixlr', it's such a good simple yet professional app to edit pics lol

I really hope this AirCon works, I'm also trying to go for some purplyness or other autumn colours on my buds with cold temps late flower.

You're so lucky you have a garden. But nothing beats a cellar grrr lol

@Cookiemonster69 awsome job :d5: I’m curious to know a bit more about how your auto watering system works / was made?

Hey dreminem! (Is that Dr Dre and Eminem glued together? Lol)

My watering system I made myself using parts I bought online, it was very complicated (ordering a lot of wrong sizes of pipes and stuff...). Im so lazy I could have went into a DIY shop and seen the items physically before buying. But all these millimeters measurements really bug my head!

I bought 1 main pipe that connects to a water pump. I thinks it's 13mm diameter, but I don't know if that's the actual hole diameter or if it Included the skin of the pipe too. So when I bought the water pump, the inlet or outlet I don't know what its called it doesn't even fit onto the pipe! So I gorilla taped it on (crazy but it worked).

I then got those little nipples and made 10 holes on the end of my pipe, I put in those nipples in them, 5 holes a side. And attached feeding tubes... That attached onto dripper steaks too. These dripper steaks have a 360 dripping functiin thing where it squirts water all around. But my water pump power is very low that it only drips. so I bought a bigger one. Turned it on and it's still dripping not squirting. I might get a bigger one on the next run. But even though it's dripping it's actually doing pretty good feeding the girls. And I'm borderline happy how it's going lol

I'm no DIY expert and I regret not paying attention in my maths classes lol it's those makeup tutorials, always distracting me :mad:

Back