New Grower 7 in 1 pot grow!

A 450 L (~120 gallon) reservoir seems like way too much for a 10 plant sea-of-green (jam a bunch of small plants together) setup -- 45 L for each plant!.

Hey Bill I'm actually worried the 450 litre Res might fall through the floor once filled LOL

I have my system dialled to water twice per day, and next run il ensure it waters 3 times per day during flower. I currently have a 125 litre, but I fill it up around 100 litre and it lasts me 7 days till I have to refill it. With the 450 litre il just have to refill it once a month. Because my grow room is away from the tap source I have to fill it up with a bucket, I get the water from my bathtap :/

Every new grow I try do add something which helps with ease of growing. :D

A 450 L (~120 gallon) reservoir seems like way too much for a 10 plant sea-of-green (jam a bunch of small plants together) setup -- 45 L for each plant!.
i think she may of meant a water res to hold that much
Most deffo il tag you Tom! I found the Fastbuds GSC buds this round to have some pinky red colour which I found very strange. Il show you once the dry is complete! :)
and yes tag me I'm intrigued and cant wait for some pics

So I just harvested 2 of my 3 Forbidden Runtz. The 3rd one needs more time, i cant have it under the light because of my drying. It's going to have to mature without thickening up unfortunately.

But Girl.. Those colas I harvested are so heavy and dddddense. They have to be the most rugby ball like colas I ever grew. Absolutely DEADLY lol I can actually hurt someone with these.

Attachments

• IMG-20210911-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20210911-WA0010.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG-20210911-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20210911-WA0009.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-20210911-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20210911-WA0007.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 44
So I just harvested 2 of my 3 Forbidden Runtz. The 3rd one needs more time, i cant have it under the light because of my drying. It's going to have to mature without thickening up unfortunately.

But Girl.. Those colas I harvested are so heavy and dddddense. They have to be the most rugby ball like colas I ever grew. Absolutely DEADLY lol I can actually hurt someone with these.
Youve smashed it :headbang:

So I'm getting everything ready for my next venture.
I've decided to do a pot noodle pot grow :D only because this current grow took a lot of energy from me. It's so hard maintaining so many sluts. My grow room also needs tidying and cleaning gosh it's a mess. I had like 2 ounces of sticky leaves stuck to the bottom of my feet. It's THAT much of a mess. (Btw when I came out my bath my feet felt way smoother than normal, very interesting)

Insomnia has allowed me to do a 12 hour non stop research. I understand that Il have to feed a lot more often. But with my autofeeding system it shouldn't be a problem at all. And with my 120litre Res. I think it should last me the whole grow!

So I already made my pot ready with chopsticks for early LST support. Added holes at the bottom for drainage. And also made a weight support donut for the cup. I used some art clay I bought before the pandemic. It's pretty weighty and I'm confident it will hold the cup solid. It's drying at the moment. Please have a loot at my pics. And me being a genius I also added some tunneling lanes under the donut for the run off to escape .. AHH I'm so clever sometimes.
IMG_20210912_090136_206.jpg

IMG_20210912_090110_448.jpg

IMG_20210912_093702_185.jpg

IMG_20210912_083803_437.jpg

I have a lot of seeds lying around not sure which one to go for:

Fastbuds Gorilla cookies auto
Fastbuds GSC auto
Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz auto
Barney's farm Amnesia Lemon PP
Tropicana poison PP

What bean would you guys like for me to grow? :) This grow will be dedicated to you guys for all your support!

Last edited:
Back