New Grower 7 in 1 pot grow!

IMG_20210907_141700_853.jpg

Hey guys! Just some DIY preparation. I made a mesh screen for my trim upcoming harvest.

It's a 100 micron mesh.

The girls are getting the chop tommorow. And will be drying in the tent. I will also have my next beans already potted in Coco very soon!

So 3 of the girl scout cookies have been chopped and hanging. The Forbidden Runts will get the chop tommorow. One of the forbidden Runts still has a lot of white pistils so il let her run solo for a week or two. But outside the tent.

I was disappointed with one of the GSC plants, it didn't yield up to par, whilst one of them yielded well over expectation, like huge azz colas everywhere. Heavy dense hammers. One after another.

The Forbidden Runtz same thing, one yielding low but the other 2 are just BEASTS. Everything's falling over. I did notice the low yielders soil was very dry whilst the others are moist. Must be my dripper system getting clogged somewhere. I'm going to replace my whole manifold next run.

here are some pics of the 3 GCS hanging.btw I love to use every little nug, so you will notice some small branches with marble sized nugs.

IMG_20210908_133401_732.jpg

IMG_20210908_133350_557.jpg

View attachment 1363962

Hey guys! Just some DIY preparation. I made a mesh screen for my trim upcoming harvest.

It's a 100 micron mesh.

The girls are getting the chop tommorow. And will be drying in the tent. I will also have my next beans already potted in Coco very soon!
i absolutely love this I've got a trim bin but this does the same thing also are you sure your a beginner as you absolutely smash also how many girls in 1 pot next time

i absolutely love this I've got a trim bin but this does the same thing also are you sure your a beginner as you absolutely smash also how many girls in 1 pot next time
Tommy!

Thank you for the points AS ALWAYS lol

I made this screen because when I did Google research on making 'trimming tumblers' they had LOTS of trim that they got kief from using screens. I want to do that this run lol I got my dad to make me a tumbler :p I told him it's for recycling soil muahahahahaha

And hey! After that 4 in 1 it gave me so much confidence to want MORE and DO MORE lol but now... I just got back home from harvesting the 3 GSC. When I was harvesting and snipping the fan leaves I realised, this is actually too much work for one person lol I have another 3 plants to go and my neck is already hurting lol

I think for my next run I'm going to do 10 plant SOG :) but I'm going to have to hire a plumber first. I want a tap to run into my room. So I can refill a 450litre (I'm going to order soon) Res without going up and down the passage with a bucket of water lol il also need to buy 2 more water pumps and pipes. So I can have 2 drippers on each side of my 10 pots.

After this dry and cure I'm going on a grow break for maybe a month. Set everything up and tidy the room. It's in a STATE :O

And I still am a beginner lol ;) it's all in the wrists :D

@blue thanks for the points Blue !

And are you seeing this weather!? Luckily the grow just finished! Lol

@blue thanks for the points Blue !

And are you seeing this weather!? Luckily the grow just finished! Lol
you can kick the weathers arse year-round now with your aircon also tag me once your up and running again or when you post some dry weed shots and enjoy your break :pass: :bong:

Another killer grow! Enjoy the break. The variety of grows and styles is just so fun to watch, plus these multi plant jams are really impressive .

I think for my next run I'm going to do 10 plant SOG :) but I'm going to have to hire a plumber first. I want a tap to run into my room. So I can refill a 450litre (I'm going to order soon) Res without going up and down the passage with a bucket of water lol il also need to buy 2 more water pumps and pipes. So I can have 2 drippers on each side of my 10 pots.
A 450 L (~120 gallon) reservoir seems like way too much for a 10 plant sea-of-green (jam a bunch of small plants together) setup -- 45 L for each plant!.

Last edited:
you can kick the weathers arse year-round now with your aircon also tag me once your up and running again or when you post some dry weed shots and enjoy your break :pass: :bong:
Most deffo il tag you Tom! I found the Fastbuds GSC buds this round to have some pinky red colour which I found very strange. Il show you once the dry is complete! :)

Another killer grow! Enjoy the break. The variety of grows and styles is just so fun to watch, plus these multi plant jams are really impressive .

Thanks DCL :) il be sure to tag you on the harvest results :D

Back