New Grower 7 in 1 pot grow!

View attachment 1356431

So I had to push the pot more towards one corner to accommodate space for my AC. It's giving them a steady stream of coolness from the bottom of the canopy upwards. I was concerned at first as the cold breeze might make it too cold. But putting my hand in there and it feels very comfortable.

My temp and humidity meter is ontop of the tent above the sf4000, reading 28 degrees Celsius. I'm sure the actual canopy reading are much much lower because of the AC.

Buds are starting to fatten up. One plant is showing wierd brown crinkled leaves on the bottom old section. Other than that can't see any signs of stress on any other plants. The RUNTZ are growing very big main colas. Trying to branch out from the centre of gravity. The GSC... When u rub the sugar leaves and sniff em, it's SO sweet. A sharp sweety smell. I LOVE how frosty GSC gets.

So far things are going good.

Cookie monster is happy

Question:
To defoliate or not to defoliate? Ide LOVE to completely strip the girls of their fan leaves grrr
Looking great i would just remove some of the bottom to create better aiflow also when i used my aircon i used to use mine in the room with my tent it i never had the room to put it inside but if its helping thats all that matters

Looking great i would just remove some of the bottom to create better aiflow also when i used my aircon i used to use mine in the room with my tent it i never had the room to put it inside but if its helping thats all that matters

I couldn't agree more Tommy.
It does look a little too stuffy in there.

Defoliation, here I come!

So I went to visit my girls today. They are all doing good apart from one which il explain in a bit.

IMG_20210825_181818_659.jpg

All plants are stacking and swelling crazy quick, I have another 3-4 weeks of swelling left and their already falling due to the weight. I used some ropes I found. I even used a shoelace from a new trainer to improvise. I had to really dig my head into the foliage to tie and lift them up... My hair smells like fruits now. If I rub it I get a whiff when I walk backwards LOL love it! There's this one fat cola that's the size of my thigh!

So the one that's growing wierd, it's not totally bad but the leaves are crinkling a little with orangy and brown spots, looks very caterpillary and makes the hair back of my neck stand up. The nugs are developing very good though. It's just these odd fan leaves. Can anyone advise what it could be?? All the plants are getting the same nutrient feed:

IMG_20210825_181844_685.jpg

Reactions: blue

St. Tom

shes banging
So I went to visit my girls today. They are all doing good apart from one which il explain in a bit.

View attachment 1359295

All plants are stacking and swelling crazy quick, I have another 3-4 weeks of swelling left and their already falling due to the weight. I used some ropes I found. I even used a shoelace from a new trainer to improvise. I had to really dig my head into the foliage to tie and lift them up... My hair smells like fruits now. If I rub it I get a whiff when I walk backwards LOL love it! There's this one fat cola that's the size of my thigh!

So the one that's growing wierd, it's not totally bad but the leaves are crinkling a little with orangy and brown spots, looks very caterpillary and makes the hair back of my neck stand up. The nugs are developing very good though. It's just these odd fan leaves. Can anyone advise what it could be?? All the plants are getting the same nutrient feed:

View attachment 1359296
there looking very stacked also when I've done 2 in 1 pot I've had 1 plant take certain nutrients from the other but as long as most of the other 6 lol looks good I would just let her go on

there looking very stacked also when I've done 2 in 1 pot I've had 1 plant take certain nutrients from the other but as long as most of the other 6 lol looks good I would just let her go on

LOL there must be a right war going on in the root zone. But youre right, their approaching the end of their life cycle soon. I said I was going to defoliate but gosh I'm so lazy.

Chop time next week Friday fingers crossed! The GSC just needs some ambering, the Runtz will be mostly cloudy. They all are coming across damn frosty brRrrRrRRrRR. They look pretty slim on the pics but BOY they are girthy and dense.

IMG_20210903_111113_323.jpg
IMG_20210903_111101_903.jpg
IMG_20210903_111019_782.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210903_110302_362.jpg
    IMG_20210903_110302_362.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 28
Frosty is an understatement! Good luck with the home stretch. :pighug:

Looking good. What nutrients did you use again?
Hey ace,

I use the GH MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom powder nutrients.

You can use MaxiGrow first 3 weeks, then MaxiGrow the entire rest of the grow.

I love how simple it is, no need to measure up a cocktail of different parts. Just mix it up with water, it comes with a scoop to help you.

One of my nutrient mixing buckets holds around 30litre of water. I put 3 scoops of either, depending on if I'm on veg or flowering.

But now I have a reservoir,
My reservoir holds 90 litres of water, so I add 9 scoops of nutrients. And let it run for 7 days before refilling again.

My PPM during flowering is very very high. Around 2000ppm :O I like to blast my girls. Obesity.

Back