New Grower 7 in 1 pot grow!

13664722_1118435051549227_802492048_n.jpg

Hey! Thanks Tom!
I downloaded this app it's called 'Pixlr', it's such a good simple yet professional app to edit pics lol

I really hope this AirCon works, I'm also trying to go for some purplyness or other autumn colours on my buds with cold temps late flower.

You're so lucky you have a garden. But nothing beats a cellar grrr lol
im gonna check that out and thanks and don't forget to tag me occasionally so i find my way back here :smoking::d5::vibe:

Ooh Euro steak!

View attachment 1353856

Thank god my AC just arrived

WOAAAAAH! Just setting up for my first grow... 2 weeks ago, my mate with 30 years of growing under his belt, Obi Grow Canno-bis, stated:

"Work with the seasons, Grow Skywalker (that's me)... August will be too hot to start.
"Wait until the end of August, or even early September... as It's going to be cooler, and you can control the temperature of the grow tent better. "

Obi Grow Canno-bis WAS RIGHT!!! It's definitely The Force!

HOw long's this one to last for?

Could be from 20th august until early September, maybe . You never can tell tell.

WOAAAAAH! Just setting up for my first grow... 2 weeks ago, my mate with 30 years of growing under his belt, Obi Grow Canno-bis, stated:

"Work with the seasons, Grow Skywalker (that's me)... August will be too hot to start.
"Wait until the end of August, or even early September... as It's going to be cooler, and you can control the temperature of the grow tent better. "

Obi Grow Canno-bis WAS RIGHT!!! It's definitely The Force!

HOw long's this one to last for?

I have absolutely no idea!! We already had a heatwave last month, it completely chewed away my 10 plants. Was a BIG flop.

Now I keep seeing news articles on how another ones on the way... I couldn't take any risks! I bought this AC because it said it has a timer function ... But now after plugging it in it says that the timer isn't repeatable like WTH. I bought a smart plug that I can use with the WiFi, so now hopefully I can put a timer repeat for 7 days. And also toggle it off or on manually if there's no heat for the day

And guess what I made! (98% labour was done by my dad)

A trim bin !

Can't wait to try it this harvest, I want pretty buds!

IMG_20210810_195309_823.jpg

It's pretty rough round the edges, and I need to buy a square storage bucket too. It was SO hard to bend the metal stick to that L shape

IMG_20210817_195337_581.jpg

So I had to push the pot more towards one corner to accommodate space for my AC. It's giving them a steady stream of coolness from the bottom of the canopy upwards. I was concerned at first as the cold breeze might make it too cold. But putting my hand in there and it feels very comfortable.

My temp and humidity meter is ontop of the tent above the sf4000, reading 28 degrees Celsius. I'm sure the actual canopy reading are much much lower because of the AC.

Buds are starting to fatten up. One plant is showing wierd brown crinkled leaves on the bottom old section. Other than that can't see any signs of stress on any other plants. The RUNTZ are growing very big main colas. Trying to branch out from the centre of gravity. The GSC... When u rub the sugar leaves and sniff em, it's SO sweet. A sharp sweety smell. I LOVE how frosty GSC gets.

So far things are going good.

Cookie monster is happy

Question:
To defoliate or not to defoliate? Ide LOVE to completely strip the girls of their fan leaves grrr

Last edited:
Looking great. I vote no defol unless the leaves are overlapping and creating wet spots and condensation where they touch.

Back