New Grower 7 in 1 pot grow!

Nice update! Glad to see it going well. I split a stem once and the crew on here advised a bit of duct tape. Worked great, and better than expected. Just a heads up in case it happens again. Small strip of plain ol' grey tape around the wound.

holy shitballs shes exploded hasn't she also cookie you learn from your mistakes so don't let it destroy your motivation and im glad you've jumped back in

Tommy Tommy,

Yeahh they really have exploded it's getting very bushy in there, I might need to defoliate earlier than usual hmm.

And ohh I love this hobby I won't pause for a bit lolll

Nice update! Glad to see it going well. I split a stem once and the crew on here advised a bit of duct tape. Worked great, and better than expected. Just a heads up in case it happens again. Small strip of plain ol' grey tape around the wound.

Hey DCL,

Oh I've snapped many branches previously lol I used to panic before. But now whenever I do LST I keep ductape beside me... When there's a snap I just bite a strip off and bish bash bosh. Even the main cola snaps come back fruiting nice and dense!

But this one was more of a rip then a snap... The outside bit of the stem ripped down like 6cm. I could see it's organs :O

Let's see if the plastic covering helps with recovery. The plant is so tiny lol but still very meaty.

Hey DCL,

Oh I've snapped many branches previously lol I used to panic before. But now whenever I do LST I keep ductape beside me... When there's a snap I just bite a strip off and bish bash bosh. Even the main cola snaps come back fruiting nice and dense!

But this one was more of a rip then a snap... The outside bit of the stem ripped down like 6cm. I could see it's organs :O

Let's see if the plastic covering helps with recovery. The plant is so tiny lol but still very meaty.
It made me laugh i saw its organs lol and she will bounce back

The bush is coming alive!

So the 7 in 1 has turned Into 6 in 1 confirmed.

The one I tried rescuing isn't showing any signs of recovery. It looks like a small bonsai. The size of my palm :(

One of my plants is in its first stage of flower and the rest are in late transition.

IMG_20210726_113152_697.jpg

IMG_20210726_113128_937.jpg

Hopefully by the end of this week all plants will be in flower. I will give them so much food, I Want to see fat bellies.

I'll draw up a seat for the remainder if you don't mind. I would LOVE to see you draw 30oz from that tent.
:growing: :growing: :pass:

Back