New Grower 7 in 1 pot grow!

The bush is coming alive!

So the 7 in 1 has turned Into 6 in 1 confirmed.

The one I tried rescuing isn't showing any signs of recovery. It looks like a small bonsai. The size of my palm :(

One of my plants is in its first stage of flower and the rest are in late transition.

View attachment 1348076

View attachment 1348077

Hopefully by the end of this week all plants will be in flower. I will give them so much food, I Want to see fat bellies.
Too bad that more than one plant in a pot doesn't work. Really sucks that.

Just kidding of course. :biggrin:

So much for bro science about about that topic. Good on you for ignoring the nonsense and giving it a try! I watch with interest. This winter's grow has not been sorted out yet... :biggrin::worship:

I'll draw up a seat for the remainder if you don't mind. I would LOVE to see you draw 30oz from that tent.
:growing: :growing: :pass:

Ofcourse you may have a seat!! And my hopes for 30 ounces are much less now unfortunately lol that one plant that died would be such a punch on the anticipated numbers :0

But we move on!

So all 6 plants are now flowering.
All I expect is a good stretch from now.

IMG_20210731_065530_666.jpg

Btw I packed some of my GSC buds in mylar bags like 7-8 months ago! I totally forgot about them. Only when re arranging my room I found them again. They've turned so rock hard like pebbles. Almost like those 'cali' buds. Il take some pics next time. Maybe for this harvest il cure em for that much longer.

IMG_20210806_130127_705.jpg

I'm absolutely blasting the gals with flowering nutes now. Her under foliage had a lot of yellow crispy leaves that I took off. First time I got her out the tent.

My nemesis has returned.... HIGH TEMPS!

Wanted to buy an AC unit, but I still need to pay like 7 parking fines :mad:

View attachment 1352352
I'm absolutely blasting the gals with flowering nutes now. Her under foliage had a lot of yellow crispy leaves that I took off. First time I got her out the tent.

My nemesis has returned.... HIGH TEMPS!

Wanted to buy an AC unit, but I still need to pay like 7 parking fines :mad:

Beautfiul CM ... (and i LOVE the new avatar!! :D )
SEVEN parking fines :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... I don't miss London ^_^

Beautfiul CM ... (and i LOVE the new avatar!! :D )
SEVEN parking fines :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... I don't miss London ^_^

*Correction: 6 PCNs, 1 overdue congestion charge and 2 rejected appeal representations :((((((((

I really want to move out from here honestly lol don't know why I'm laughing it actually messes with people's mental health! Grr

And thanks blue! We both have Blue avatars :D

"I'm blue da di di ba de die'

Back