Sweet Seeds 4d-Rock's Black Cream Autos

the other difference with coco to soil.is they say you cant overwater in coco,well after week 2 ish.
coco also dosnt like dry cycles unlike soil.ph swings with dry coco.it likes between moist and wet.
:pighug:

They look over watered and short on nutrients. Smell your pots are they sweet or sour? This could be a root problem. I would add some Botanicare HydroGuard to your next fertigation as a prophylactic.

@archie space gemmill is correct if you let coco get dry it will become hydrophobic (water replant). If this has happened add some Yucca powder to your fertigation it is a natural surfactant. You can use a couple of drops of liquid "Soap" not detergent to do the same thing. Plain soap is hard to find.

the other difference with coco to soil.is they say you cant overwater in coco,well after week 2 ish.
coco also dosnt like dry cycles unlike soil.ph swings with dry coco.it likes between moist and wet.
Since this is Pro-mix (peat), for watering should I be treating it more like coco or soil then? I’ve been trying lower pH for this Grow but keeping my watering frequency which I try to catch it when the pot is light but not bone dry.

They look over watered and short on nutrients. Smell your pots are they sweet or sour? This could be a root problem. I would add some Botanicare HydroGuard to your next fertigation as a prophylactic.

@archie space gemmill is correct if you let coco get dry it will become hydrophobic (water replant). If this has happened add some Yucca powder to your fertigation it is a natural surfactant. You can use a couple of drops of liquid "Soap" not detergent to do the same thing. Plain soap is hard to find.

You know what, I did notice an odd smell right around the time it started getting bad.

Is your advice still the same in pro-mix/peat?
I don’t have hydroguard or a quick method of getting some. Soap is a pretty general term and not sure if I’d have anything like “pure” soap around, just liquid hand soap and a few bars. Anything else I should be doing if the problem is the roots?

Thanks for replying guys

if the pot smells like wet dog its more likely overwatering.i was thinking underwatering,with light pots and 3-4 days between waterings.
promix hp.bx etc is a medium i heard of but dont know much about...is it soil or coco or something inbetween :shrug:im from other side of pond.
would @slowandeasy :pass: @MissUniverse :pass: have an insight ? :toke:
good luck n keep er lit

Y
Since this is Pro-mix (peat), for watering should I be treating it more like coco or soil then? I’ve been trying lower pH for this Grow but keeping my watering frequency which I try to catch it when the pot is light but not bone dry.

You know what, I did notice an odd smell right around the time it started getting bad.

Is your advice still the same in pro-mix/peat?
I don’t have hydroguard or a quick method of getting some. Soap is a pretty general term and not sure if I’d have anything like “pure” soap around, just liquid hand soap and a few bars. Anything else I should be doing if the problem is the roots?

Thanks for replying guys
If it is not pure "soap" do not use it. It is hard to find. Yucca powder is easier to get or any commercial surfactant. I just like the organic types when I can get them.

You need HydroGuard or Southern Ag garden fungicide. I have only used HydroGuard but others on here say the Southern Ag work as well? You need this ASAP. Root rot will kill your plants in a matter of days. HydroGuard will fix it overnight.

ScreenHunter_213 Nov. 16 13.10.jpg

Root rot. Get some southern ag biofungicide, not hydroguard. Hydroguard sucks and is just the same thing as southern ag but diluted you can get souther ag biofungicide here

Amazon product

Add 15 ml of southern ag in a gallon of water and water it as soon as you get it and water it with it for the next few feedings/waterings. Even if it dosent need the water. Do a light watering with the biofungicide itll cure it. There looks also to be a nutrient lock out.
With promix it builds up salts fast. I had to move away from promix and to real soil to get my self on the right path. With promix the nutrient salts build up fast... if you look at the bottom of your pot does it look like theres a build up of white hard stuff that looks almost like a hard water stai. (White and clings to the pot but can either chip off or rub off with your finger and may need to be wet to rub offl? And is the plant literally sitting in a tray of water? If so remove it from the tray

What about the temperature of the pot and roots? If those are too cold it can cause root rot from the promix not drying out because promix can have bad fungus that will grow in it when exposed to long periods of cold soaked water or after having been exposed to elements like having been on a pallet outside at their manufacturing facility.

Cant promise the plants will do a full 180 but they can limp till they get bigger. Temps of the pits can be too low causing stunting and a lot of problems

Also maintain with southern ag by doing 1 ml per gallon for the remaining feedings and keep it handy, it kills powdery mildew and mould and is organic! You can also, if it isnt flowering, spray southern ag foliar (on the leaves) to even more rapidly dispurse it throughout the plant to make it defend against the root rot because it's going further up the plant as we talk

Triple post. If you have amazon prime you can get that southern ag biofungicide I linked you on monday if you order in 21 hours. Also same with hydroguard. So you've got some time to research which youd prefer. I just like the versatility of southern ag over hydroguard and the results are better... and its organic. Look through my posts about how it works. I sprayed my whole tent when I had PM going hard core and knocked the PM out with southern ag in a spray bottle

if the pot smells like wet dog its more likely overwatering.i was thinking underwatering,with light pots and 3-4 days between waterings.
promix hp.bx etc is a medium i heard of but dont know much about...is it soil or coco or something inbetween :shrug:im from other side of pond.
would @slowandeasy :pass: @MissUniverse :pass: have an insight ? :toke:
good luck n keep er lit
Ya, I was thinking overwatering first as well. Then lockout was my next thought.
Pro-mix is a mixture of pear, dolomitic lime, and perlite. Not much for any nutrients.
Y

If it is not pure "soap" do not use it. It is hard to find. Yucca powder is easier to get or any commercial surfactant. I just like the organic types when I can get them.

You need HydroGuard or Southern Ag garden fungicide. I have only used HydroGuard but others on here say the Southern Ag work as well? You need this ASAP. Root rot will kill your plants in a matter of days. HydroGuard will fix it overnight.

View attachment 1128361
Triple post. If you have amazon prime you can get that southern ag biofungicide I linked you on monday if you order in 21 hours. Also same with hydroguard. So you've got some time to research which youd prefer. I just like the versatility of southern ag over hydroguard and the results are better... and its organic. Look through my posts about how it works. I sprayed my whole tent when I had PM going hard core and knocked the PM out with southern ag in a spray bottle

Unfortunately amazon.ca isn’t as good as the American site. These fungicides aren’t available or are expensive with the high shipping costs. I’ll see what I can find for Canadian suppliers online. I live in a smaller town where there isn’t much availability, especially with winter causing greenhouses to be closed for the the season and bigger stores putting away all the gardening supplies.

Here they are tonight, looking better I’d say. I’ve lowered the RH to 50% so that things are drying a bit faster.
I might use a bubbler to oxygenate the next watering, see if that helps revitalize the roots. SHould I be upping nutes or keeping them low, or maybe up for the 3 gal, low for the 2 gal. Or what would be the best course of action in the meantime while tracking down either product?
Also, when would it be advisable to turn the QB back on?
D3B221BA-56EF-4A7A-B515-2C84C3010F9C.jpeg

Ya, I was thinking overwatering first as well. Then lockout was my next thought.
Pro-mix is a mixture of pear, dolomitic lime, and perlite. Not much for any nutrients.

Unfortunately amazon.ca isn’t as good as the American site. These fungicides aren’t available or are expensive with the high shipping costs. I’ll see what I can find for Canadian suppliers online. I live in a smaller town where there isn’t much availability, especially with winter causing greenhouses to be closed for the the season and bigger stores putting away all the gardening supplies.

Here they are tonight, looking better I’d say. I’ve lowered the RH to 50% so that things are drying a bit faster.
I might use a bubbler to oxygenate the next watering, see if that helps revitalize the roots. SHould I be upping nutes or keeping them low, or maybe up for the 3 gal, low for the 2 gal. Or what would be the best course of action in the meantime while tracking down either product?
Also, when would it be advisable to turn the QB back on?
View attachment 1128408
Keep your feedings the same. Your biggest fish to fry is finding a fungicide like asap. Root rot is moving very fast on the one. I want to help you have a good harvest and I want you to succeed. As far as the qb that's not my area of expertise sorry

:bighug:

Back