Grow Mediums 3 Bubba Kush Autos, 1 Early Miss Auto in 15L Autopots. 4th run with Autopots but still very new

I’m certainly parking up too see this grow. I know there gonna be some big plants, I’d personally stick too what your doing it looks perfect. What’s the best ph range you have found for the coco and remo 5.9?

are you half strength or build slowly up.
Nice to have you along! They are at 1/4 strength of week 2 chart and they are 28 days old so I could probably up the feed. I don’t have an EC meter so I don’t check PPM. Just try to watch the girls. I hope they get big lol, the little blueberry girl will Probly stay under 1.5’ tall as that was what she was last time. The other 4 girls should be pushing 4’ ( I hope). The first grow I used RO water but had some root problems as I had no idea what I was doing. They still produced some tasty buds though. Second and third time I used tap water with the same feed chart and I think I over fed them somewhat. Could have been build up or ph or who knows as I’m new. I’ve always tried to keep the range between 5.5 and 6.1. I only used the liquid colour test kit so, now with the pen I’ll try to keep the food at 5.8-5.9. They seem happy so far! Cheers

Day 28:
Temp is is 24.4 and 20 for their night. RH is jumping around from 34-49 but not much I can do at the moment. 4 girls are drinking from the pots for sure and they were praying nicely this evening. The bigger top left bubbas weight was very light and she is not praying. So I’m thinking I have a bit too many grow stones in her pot. So I filled the tray as much as I could and tilted her to hopefully get this process moving along. If no change tomorrow I will top feed her when lights come on. Did some LST last night on a few and the were at attention today. Bent the a bit more tonight and also some leaf tucking. Filled the res again with the same 1/4 strength food and added 1 ml drip clean. PH sitting at 5.8. Pic below is before LST and with the Mars off. Happy Saturday :pass:
CC693817-6F7C-4AAD-B7B3-055033E39279.jpeg

Nice to have you along! They are at 1/4 strength of week 2 chart and they are 28 days old so I could probably up the feed. I don’t have an EC meter so I don’t check PPM. Just try to watch the girls. I hope they get big lol, the little blueberry girl will Probly stay under 1.5’ tall as that was what she was last time. The other 4 girls should be pushing 4’ ( I hope). The first grow I used RO water but had some root problems as I had no idea what I was doing. They still produced some tasty buds though. Second and third time I used tap water with the same feed chart and I think I over fed them somewhat. Could have been build up or ph or who knows as I’m new. I’ve always tried to keep the range between 5.5 and 6.1. I only used the liquid colour test kit so, now with the pen I’ll try to keep the food at 5.8-5.9. They seem happy so far! Cheers

Yes I do think 5.9 is where you should be good at,

dontvtake it over 6

and I wouldn’t take it low as 5.5

yes basically to water has soluble minerals in it, so basically it’s probably 200ppm. It’s major at a young age but it doesn’t make a different once there established. but if your living in area with hard water the ppm could of been way too much.

thats good too see remo nutes are highly concentrated. I probably would of fried them by know as I would of went too half strength by know lol

I’m guessing your going too keep it at week 2 untill you see flowers.

Day 28:
Temp is is 24.4 and 20 for their night. RH is jumping around from 34-49 but not much I can do at the moment. 4 girls are drinking from the pots for sure and they were praying nicely this evening. The bigger top left bubbas weight was very light and she is not praying. So I’m thinking I have a bit too many grow stones in her pot. So I filled the tray as much as I could and tilted her to hopefully get this process moving along. If no change tomorrow I will top feed her when lights come on. Did some LST last night on a few and the were at attention today. Bent the a bit more tonight and also some leaf tucking. Filled the res again with the same 1/4 strength food and added 1 ml drip clean. PH sitting at 5.8. Pic below is before LST and with the Mars off. Happy Saturday :pass:View attachment 1284455

Don’t top feed, becuse all your salt build will be at the top, it will give a spike in nutes. and it will throw everything off locking other nutes out of your plant isn’t able too mobilise the heavy dose. I do think beings are heavy feeders. So hope it all goes well.

Yes I do think 5.9 is where you should be good at,

dontvtake it over 6

and I wouldn’t take it low as 5.5

yes basically to water has soluble minerals in it, so basically it’s probably 200ppm. It’s major at a young age but it doesn’t make a different once there established. but if your living in area with hard water the ppm could of been way too much.

thats good too see remo nutes are highly concentrated. I probably would of fried them by know as I would of went too half strength by know lol

I’m guessing your going too keep it at week 2 untill you see flowers.
Thanks for the pointers man! Luckily the bubba started drinking from the pot and she looks great today! It’s always a last resort to top feed once the pots go on. Dodged one there

Day 29:
Every thing is the same except for all the girls are now on the res. Boooyyaa. Tilting the pot helped her wick the goods. I can’t remember where I read that trick but it was on the AFN somewhere. One overhead pic through the glasses
A08CDA66-A8AC-4265-BDE8-702D2D7E23BD.jpeg

Looking awesome bro

Back