Grow Mediums 3 Bubba Kush Autos, 1 Early Miss Auto in 15L Autopots. 4th run with Autopots but still very new

If you plan to fill the space then I would line the walls with Orca Grow Film. With Photos you will want all of the vertical space you can get. I was thinking that ducting you have on the exhaust system between the can and filter is not needed? Too bad the whole thing is not in the room with the res. I have no choice on where mine is inside taking valuable space.
Thanks for the thoughts on the ducting. I’ll have to remeasure the length. That filter was way bigger than I was expecting it to be lol. With the tent setup I had a 4” fan and filter so I was quite surprised when I saw this one for the first time

Day 15:
Temps sitting at 25 and the RH is creeping back up to high 70s. I turned down the humidifier and turned up the heater. This should prompt the fan to come on more frequently and take out some of the humidity. The two girls are still struggling. Funny how 2 of the main 4 took the exact same water and food and are doing great. I think the early miss at the top right didn’t like the nutes either, got some burnt tips as well as some twist. So overwater combined with over feed for her. Hope she bounces back. The bubba has some pretty good tacos but I don’t know what else to do besides wait for her to dry out. For sure stunted but I hope the roots didn’t get to messed up. The other two girls are still drinking the same feed from a week ago and are basking in the light!
Through the glasses pic below
B0B162A7-BF2C-43DC-A800-AF8DDC2FAA78.jpeg

Light off pic below. Just the regular room light on
9D30098C-346B-4E24-82D0-DD3564B760DD.jpeg

Day 15:
Temps sitting at 25 and the RH is creeping back up to high 70s. I turned down the humidifier and turned up the heater. This should prompt the fan to come on more frequently and take out some of the humidity. The two girls are still struggling. Funny how 2 of the main 4 took the exact same water and food and are doing great. I think the early miss at the top right didn’t like the nutes either, got some burnt tips as well as some twist. So overwater combined with over feed for her. Hope she bounces back. The bubba has some pretty good tacos but I don’t know what else to do besides wait for her to dry out. For sure stunted but I hope the roots didn’t get to messed up. The other two girls are still drinking the same feed from a week ago and are basking in the light!
Through the glasses pic below
View attachment 1280094
Light off pic below. Just the regular room light on
View attachment 1280095
awesome bro there off to a great start and i will tag along

Day 16
I want to water these girls so bad. 8 days since their last feed. The coco is dry going down 3 to 3-1/2” but then it is still damp. I hope I diagnosed the overwatering correctly. This is a first for me but I will hold fast till I feel the pots are light enough. The rolled over edges are now getting slightly crispy somewhat on the taco girl, that’s gonna be her new name... Taco. Everything I’ve read still points to overwater but I just feel helpless. Any thoughts?
020DAE22-76F4-41AC-B257-08B0EF9DFC02.jpeg
The little blueberry girl seems to be hanging in there too. Time will tell.
24.5 degrees with RH at 50.

Day 17
25 degrees and 49 RH I think I could turn the pots on but I’m gonna dry them all out a bit more. I might water again tomorrow but maybe 1/4 strength or less and only a small amount of water. Also realized that the last time I watered the solution was cold. That would have shocked them for sure.
overwatered Early miss
72247213-D42E-4297-A4BE-B8F5E08B68C5.jpeg

struggling bubba, AKA Taco
75B80CDB-34D6-4855-8903-DE45F6344863.jpeg

747D6F9B-929F-4DFC-97BB-2E302BF1DD8D.jpeg
64B89DA6-E1B7-4F21-8338-36602B92C152.jpeg
DEAFF69A-9AD6-48CA-9ADB-168B54F59CBA.jpeg
56170296-F1D5-480E-B127-9DC2C619F6DE.jpeg

all in all it’s looking ok. :weed:

Day 18
Room is 26 degrees. Rh was a bit low at 40. Fed the girls a super weak solution today 1/6 the week two Remo chart. .75 ml cal mag, velokelp, grow, and micro in 1 gallon of RO water. 2 drops of PH up and it was sitting around 5.9-6 PH. Made sure the water was room temp this time :wall:. Only fed 1/2 gallon of water between the 5 girls. Most of that went two the 2 healthy bubbas and little blue as they were pretty dry. The other two got very little although they were pretty dry too. Gonna wait two days and then it’s probably res time :biggrin:. Colour is a bit off through the glasses
C9919828-4F46-4B01-ACEF-5D7FA5FE86B4.jpeg

Back