Grow Mediums 3 Bubba Kush Autos, 1 Early Miss Auto in 15L Autopots. 4th run with Autopots but still very new

Day 20. Res turned on
1/4 strength, 4.5 ml cal mag, micro, grow and velokelp. 1 ml drip clean and 9 drops ph up in 3 gallons of RO water. Ph sitting at 5.9-6ish. Things are looking good
B4E8D7D5-2A5B-47DB-AB63-893B21505D39.jpeg

Day 20. Res turned on
1/4 strength, 4.5 ml cal mag, micro, grow and velokelp. 1 ml drip clean and 9 drops ph up in 3 gallons of RO water. Ph sitting at 5.9-6ish. Things are looking good View attachment 1282002
Looking great brother my only advice is you should of being feeding to run off as I'm worried your going to get salt buildup or lockout but hopefully you won't its just all the food you have been giving them builds up eventually and the run off replaces the old food with new anyhow can you tag me occasionally

Looking great brother my only advice is you should of being feeding to run off as I'm worried your going to get salt buildup or lockout but hopefully you won't its just all the food you have been giving them builds up eventually and the run off replaces the old food with new anyhow can you tag me occasionally
Thanks for the heads up! I was worried about over watering so I was light on the feed. Do you think I should turn the res off and then top water till run off, let them dry out and then res back on?

Thanks for the heads up! I was worried about over watering so I was light on the feed. Do you think I should turn the res off and then top water till run off, let them dry out and then res back on?
you may be ok but if you have any signs of lockout later on it may be buildup so id just carry on bro and nice to meet you

you may be ok but if you have any signs of lockout later on it may be buildup so id just carry on bro and nice to meet you
I will take your advice and after this first res is done I will give them a top feed to push out the old food. I don’t want to set myself up for issues that’s for sure. Probably tomorrow or Monday I think. Thank you! I do see 1 fan leaf on the healthy girl showing some yellowing in the middle.

Day 21.
26.4 degrees
40 Rh. Girls seem content but not 100% healthy. Taco and early miss still struggling. They are growing but they are not super happy. EM showing some claw tips and the bigger healthier bubba has some yellowing on one fan leaf. New grower and still learning. Little blue is putting up a good fight as I didn’t think she was going to make it past seedling. She’s got some leaf edge folding up too. Thanks @St. Tom for the advice, I will try to get these girls back to super happy. I’ll probably start the sleep cycle (19-5) before the next res change. Tomorrow I have to lift those leaves off the coco and maybe start the LST
8BC699EB-9CE2-4E93-A7C6-43DDC36C9EED.jpeg
7E9A2C50-1A64-4498-A054-879313FB8025.jpeg
1387D6F7-537B-49A9-B296-CBD8A2D69823.jpeg

hi bro your leaf curling can either be maybe your lights a little to close or have you got a fan may be blowing a little too hard also can you tag me occasionally my friend as i follow that many journals i forget were I've been lol

hi bro your leaf curling can either be maybe your lights a little to close or have you got a fan may be blowing a little too hard also can you tag me occasionally my friend as i follow that many journals i forget were I've been lol
I seem to have the same problem. Nothing to do with grey hair or MJ. Really. :biggrin:

I raised the light up 4” so we will see if that helps. The oscillating fan in the back and is on low but maybe it stops it’s rotation on her? I’ll check that out. They might be a bit stressed out from the 24hr lights on too. I’ll kick the light schedule to include a dark period starting tomorrow. Never had this issue prior. Thanks again.

Back