New Grower 3 Bears OG (Mephisto) in supersoil, 2x2x4, 300w, 1st Grow

Day 29 has arrived. The pre-flower stretch has really started to kick in. How close do you let your plants get to an led ? They currently about 12-14 inches away.

Sour Stomper is in the back. The White Chem is in the front.

View attachment 622399

View attachment 622400

Any thoughts on when and what to defoliate underneath the plant ?

I snipped both single and tri-tip leaves from the Sour Stomper.
They were yellowing and touching the soil.

View attachment 622401

There is new undergrowth that appeared recently on both plants.

Here is the White Chem who still has her set of tri-tip leaves.

View attachment 622402
As long as you don't go crazy with defoliating, I think you'll be ok.

Boy their getting tall I only removed what touched the dirt I do see many take what ever they want I was chicken.
They sure due look good!
The sour stomper is at about 13 inches now. But thank you !

did you harvest that other one yet? Didn't see it in the update.. those other ones are looking good bro keep it up nice green and healthy :growing:
I think she's ready to be honest ! I will be posting trichome close ups in a bit.

Thank you though! I'm impressed at how fast they are going under one mars led. Going to upgrade in the following month btw!

Hey everyone! Found an old magnetic set of macro lens that fit on my phone. Here are some awesome pics I took of the 3 Bears OG.

There is a good amount of amber trichomes but around 20-15 percent of the hairs are still white. The leaves are still green as well. Was planning on cutting her down tomorrow afternoon. For the last two weeks she has been on strict H2O diet.

threbearstrich1.jpg

threebearstrich2.jpg

threebearstrich3.jpg

Here are some other pics of the three bears.
harvest 2.jpg

Harvest.jpg

She could prob go a little longer. All trichs are cloudy with around 10 percent being amber. I'd prefer less of a couch-lock high so I am comfortable introducing the blade today on day 70!! :woohoo:

I will have lots of pics up this afternoon.

Back