New Grower 3 Bears OG (Mephisto) in supersoil, 2x2x4, 300w, 1st Grow

I am convinced that my plant was either stunted or I might have gotten a really small pheno of 3 bears og. Possibly both lol. She has been growing a lot these past few days. I hope it continues.

Sounds rough. No way of getting the room your grow is in cooled by a/c ? That ambient temp can really keep your tent from dropping temps no matter how much you turn up the fans.
Good to hear. I'm not really sure what to expect. If i get a zip+ dry weight on my first grow, I would be more than stoked.
Good to hear. I'm not really sure what to expect. If i get a zip+ dry weight on my first grow, I would be more than stoked.
I'm on !y first grow and these little plants are shocking just harvested a person and got 3 oz of bud and 1 in pop corn in soil with very very little feeding if I would have fed it I would maybe got close to double. Point is looking at it you would have never guessed over 2 out of it.I m getting ready to place my order and this one on it I will do journal when I run them. She looks very happy.

Hey looking good I'm really interested in led lighting for grows.
Looking forward to your grow and good luck.
I will soon be doing my first in door grow i feel I know nothing.
Good luck and I'm pulling up a seat.
even after pulling pounds from the ground I still know nothing always first day of school

Here is an update on the Sour Stomper and White Chem plants.
This time around I started watering daily after day 7.
These two have been growing really fast and showed sex on day 16.
They are in small 2 gal pots & they already look like they're going to be
way bigger than the three bears in the 3 gal.

Some differences from my first grow:

1. Mykos from extreme gardening in the upper 5 inches of soil.
  2. Using Recharge from realgrowers once a week.
  3. More water
Day 18

Sour Stomper
day 18 ss.jpg

day 18 ss #2.jpg

Tip burned. Not sure why.

tipleaf.jpg

Weird Spots. Small.
wierd spots.jpg

Day 18

White Chem
day 18 wc #2.jpg

day 18 wc.jpg

Those spots don't look like much; perhaps some splash from when you watered them?? Hard to say, but a lot of my lower leaves end up suffering the same fate which I attribute to inadvertent water splash.. I think you're good!!!!

Also, the tips of the new leaves tend to look like that, so you shouldn't confuse it with nute burning.. Nute burn literally looks like brown, crunchy tips.. I've always been a bit of a fan of leaf tip burn, because if it only goes that far, it means you're riding the fine-line of maximum nute uptake and being too hot for the plant (so long as your pH is straight)..

Here is an update on the three bears.

Starting to feel that it would be lucky to get an oz+ off this little plant. No worries though, the buds are starting to look awesome. :headbang:

little bear day58.jpg

A close up of the lower buds

lowerbudslittlebear58.jpg

How long do you think shes got ?

Here's one of my favorite on site links that I must have referenced a dozen times during my first couple of grows,

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/when-to-harvest-autos-your-leaves-will-tell-you.4889/

Hopefully that helps. I also like to use the pistils as an indicator. As the plant matures, the calyx will swell up and swallow most of the pistils. Seeing how yours are big, fat, white, gorilla pistils - I'd venture to say you can let her swell and push straight water for the rest of her life. You won't believe how much they can swell in 5 days. If i was forced to guess, I would say 10 - 15 days.

It's hard to say why your 3 Bear ended up on the smaller side without going through your thread with a fine toothed comb. One things for sure, your other plants look proper ! Knowing when to water in soil can be difficult, especially with fabric pots. A great tip is to constantly pick up your pots. Every time you look at them pick them up, and in no time at all you'll be referencing the weight of your soil to water instead of trying to guess or rely on visual cues. :2cents:

@Autoflowa - do you have negative air flow going ? Pulling cool air from the bottom and blowing hot air out of the top ?
Have you tried adding Silica to your feeding routine ?
hvachc_5.jpg

Here is an update on the three bears.

Starting to feel that it would be lucky to get an oz+ off this little plant. No worries though, the buds are starting to look awesome. :headbang:

View attachment 618047

A close up of the lower buds

View attachment 618048

How long do you think shes got ?
I'm sure she'll swell up some more in the final weeks! The last two they do the most if I'm not mistaken? But then again this may be an entirely different beast lol. Regardless of size, I bet the smoke is going to be amazing! Great job!

Back