New Grower 3 Bears OG (Mephisto) in supersoil, 2x2x4, 300w, 1st Grow

Here's one of my favorite on site links that I must have referenced a dozen times during my first couple of grows,

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/when-to-harvest-autos-your-leaves-will-tell-you.4889/

Hopefully that helps. I also like to use the pistils as an indicator. As the plant matures, the calyx will swell up and swallow most of the pistils. Seeing how yours are big, fat, white, gorilla pistils - I'd venture to say you can let her swell and push straight water for the rest of her life. You won't believe how much they can swell in 5 days. If i was forced to guess, I would say 10 - 15 days.

It's hard to say why your 3 Bear ended up on the smaller side without going through your thread with a fine toothed comb. One things for sure, your other plants look proper ! Knowing when to water in soil can be difficult, especially with fabric pots. A great tip is to constantly pick up your pots. Every time you look at them pick them up, and in no time at all you'll be referencing the weight of your soil to water instead of trying to guess or rely on visual cues. :2cents:

@Autoflowa - do you have negative air flow going ? Pulling cool air from the bottom and blowing hot air out of the top ?
Have you tried adding Silica to your feeding routine ?
View attachment 618206
My bad, you gave a much better explanation! Thanks for knowledge bomb @Tetra9!

You guys were right. The Hairs on the 3 bears og are slowly turning red and it really is starting to fatten up. :woohoo1:

As for the White Chem and Sour Stomper. I'm having what looks like a deficiency problem with the sour stomper.
They have been in identical conditions their whole lives and while the white chem has consistently been showing vigorous growth,
the Sour Stomper on the other hand has started to yellow from the bottom up. The first set of single leaves are pretty much all yellow &
it has begun to spread to the tri-tips. I will have some pics soon. Looks like nitrogen deficiency, just not sure what to do since I'm running on supersoil for nutrients.

You guys were right. The Hairs on the 3 bears og are slowly turning red and it really is starting to fatten up. :woohoo1:

As for the White Chem and Sour Stomper. I'm having what looks like a deficiency problem with the sour stomper.
They have been in identical conditions their whole lives and while the white chem has consistently been showing vigorous growth,
the Sour Stomper on the other hand has started to yellow from the bottom up. The first set of single leaves are pretty much all yellow &
it has begun to spread to the tri-tips. I will have some pics soon. Looks like nitrogen deficiency, just not sure what to do since I'm running on supersoil for nutrients.
Could you do a flush and start her fresh? And I'm glad she's putting on some weight for ya!!! I was having the same problem and I ph'd my nute water and it was at fkn 4.43!!!! Didn't have this problem last time either.

Could you do a flush and start her fresh? And I'm glad she's putting on some weight for ya!!! I was having the same problem and I ph'd my nute water and it was at fkn 4.43!!!! Didn't have this problem last time either.
I've been sticking to plain carbon filtered ro water for the sour stomper too see if she does any better.
Her new growths are kind of clawing downwards. I was thinking either over-watering or too much nitrogen perhaps.
My pH meter should be here soon. I got a generic one but it came with a ppm meter as well for 20$ shipped.

The three bears is slowly going from mostly white hairs to red. She smells like a sour gauva with kushy undertones. Very complex smell.

day65_threebears.jpg

Here is the Sour Stomper that has been experiencing some issues. As you can see, the new set of leaves at the top are clawing downwards. Should I be worried ?

day24_sourstomper_top.jpg

day24_sourstomper.jpg

Here is the White Chem which has just been killing it.
Seriously. :bow:

Day 25

day24_whitechem.jpg

And here is a comparison with the three bears. :hump:

day24_allplants.jpg

I've been sticking to plain carbon filtered ro water for the sour stomper too see if she does any better.
Her new growths are kind of clawing downwards. I was thinking either over-watering or too much nitrogen perhaps.
My pH meter should be here soon. I got a generic one but it came with a ppm meter as well for 20$ shipped.
Good luck with those meters I did something did not last 1\2 my grow and even calibrating it weekly come to find out it was still a point over.
Just get the calibrating solution stay on it and good luck. I ended up spending 100.00 on ph and ppm meter they kick ass and one thing I know you must control that ph. Good luck I'm going to pull up a seat.

Here's one of my favorite on site links that I must have referenced a dozen times during my first couple of grows,

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/when-to-harvest-autos-your-leaves-will-tell-you.4889/

Hopefully that helps. I also like to use the pistils as an indicator. As the plant matures, the calyx will swell up and swallow most of the pistils. Seeing how yours are big, fat, white, gorilla pistils - I'd venture to say you can let her swell and push straight water for the rest of her life. You won't believe how much they can swell in 5 days. If i was forced to guess, I would say 10 - 15 days.

It's hard to say why your 3 Bear ended up on the smaller side without going through your thread with a fine toothed comb. One things for sure, your other plants look proper ! Knowing when to water in soil can be difficult, especially with fabric pots. A great tip is to constantly pick up your pots. Every time you look at them pick them up, and in no time at all you'll be referencing the weight of your soil to water instead of trying to guess or rely on visual cues. :2cents:

@Autoflowa - do you have negative air flow going ? Pulling cool air from the bottom and blowing hot air out of the top ?
Have you tried adding Silica to your feeding routine ?
View attachment 618206

An rhino skin is awesome for silica! I use it on my girls once a week. Definitely see the stems are way more rigid and strong.

Is the sour stomper the one that looked underfed on Saturday, and now it looks overfed... Did you feed her?

Beautiful plants btw.. :pass:
Thank you ! They are night and day difference from my 3 bears og. I hope I can keep it up.

Well for both plants I feed a recharge tea once a week.
It's a microbial tea that has molasses and kelp as well.
She got a little flush on the 25th with pH'd water
and since then her yellowing is gone and the clawing seems to have improved.
She's grown about 2 inches and passed the White Chem in the last two days.

Good luck with those meters I did something did not last 1\2 my grow and even calibrating it weekly come to find out it was still a point over.
Just get the calibrating solution stay on it and good luck. I ended up spending 100.00 on ph and ppm meter they kick ass and one thing I know you must control that ph. Good luck I'm going to pull up a seat.
I could always gift my friend the one that's on the way lol.
Very cheap forsure. What pH meter would you recommend ?

Day 29 has arrived. The pre-flower stretch has really started to kick in. How close do you let your plants get to an led ? They currently about 12-14 inches away.

Sour Stomper is in the back. The White Chem is in the front.

Day27.jpg

top view day27.jpg

Any thoughts on when and what to defoliate underneath the plant ?

I snipped both single and tri-tip leaves from the Sour Stomper.
They were yellowing and touching the soil.

day27bottom.jpg

There is new undergrowth that appeared recently on both plants.

Here is the White Chem who still has her set of tri-tip leaves.

day27bottomgrowth.jpg

Back