New Grower 3 Bears OG (Mephisto) in supersoil, 2x2x4, 300w, 1st Grow

How big is the overall plant?
She ended up being only about 12 inches tall. Yielded about 60~ grams wet.
So im assuming a bit under an oz dry :headbang: I have a few dried nugs that I will take pics of later on today.

What size smart pots did you use? Looking to grow maybe 6 plants in a 4x4x8 tent was wondering what size of smart pots to use
I used a 3 gallon pot for the three bears. The white chem and sour stomper went in 2 gallon pots
Actually planning on running 4 in my tent next grow. So about a square foot per plant.
I have a friend that runs (9) 3 gallon pots in a 5x5 tent and he has lots of room to spare. He can get in there and still have room to walk around.

Last edited:
I just learned about Malibu soil today. Are you using the potting soil I assume? Why did you choose Malibu over Roots Organic?

Another question I have before I get my own setup going is during your grow did u do any preventive sprays for mites? Being indoors and such a small setup 4x4 tent with maybe 6 plants max are mites a big issues?

Another question I have before I get my own setup going is during your grow did u do any preventive sprays for mites? Being indoors and such a small setup 4x4 tent with maybe 6 plants max are mites a big issues?
I did not spray anything for mites. I just sanitized the walls of my tent since I got a cheap one off of eBay. If you start from seed you should be good. Just make sure you don't rub on other plants on your way into the grow area. I had rose bushes outside my house for a while with powdery mildew but they are gone now lol. Bugs shouldn't be an issue but you could try an intake filter if your worried. One of those HEPA certified ones that are supposed to block out 99.9% of bugs, dust and particles.

Mites usually come from other gardens.
I just learned about Malibu soil today. Are you using the potting soil I assume? Why did you choose Malibu over Roots Organic?
Yup, baby bu potting soil mix. I went with the Malibu for a couple reasons. The roots organics is a little heavy on perlite. I'd rather be able to control the amount I put in. The Malibu bags always seem to be fresher than the roots for some reason. But if you had both of them in front of you, you would be able to tell which one danker right off the bat. Which is IMO the Malibu.

Maybe I'll get a pic for you later. My buddy runs roots organics.

Update on these two girls.

Day 43: So at this point in the grow, I have been feeding about 24 oz of water every 2-3 days. The sour stomper is tall. About 3 inches taller than the white chem but her bud sites are much smaller and less developed. They are both pouring out frost and have been since about day 35.

The fun should start soon.

White chem :
IMG_20160909_082651.jpg

Sour stomper :
IMG_20160909_112249.jpg

So we're at 8 inch's on day 43? Are those rated small strains?
They look lovely look like their going to do well.
I've got a Menace a tyron that's stunted it's a seedling I hate to I've never killed a baby seedling on purpose lol if she did survive she's going to be small the others are fine she's still there I'm going to give her few more days to pull out of it when it starts this way it's a long grow lol I can't spare the light for 70 days on it to not grow.

Back