New Grower 3 Bears OG (Mephisto) in supersoil, 2x2x4, 300w, 1st Grow

So we're at 8 inch's on day 43? Are those rated small strains?
They look lovely look like their going to do well.
I've got a Menace a tyron that's stunted it's a seedling I hate to I've never killed a baby seedling on purpose lol if she did survive she's going to be small the others are fine she's still there I'm going to give her few more days to pull out of it when it starts this way it's a long grow lol I can't spare the light for 70 days on it to not grow.
Yea, sorry I wasn't to clear on my first reply lol. The sour stomper is about 17 inches tall and
white chem is at about 14-15 inches tall. In there pots they take up half of my 4 ft tall tent.
The three bears only grew to about 11-12 inches, I never really got a chance to put an actual measuring tape up next to it though so that is an estimate.

You never really know until they start shooting pistols, I've seen a few wacky seedlings bounce back and give good yields on the forums here.

subbed up! a bit late to the party but thats alright i suppose because i just dropped a sour stomper and am curious to see an organic grow of her! looking excellent :pass::slap:

subbed up! a bit late to the party but thats alright i suppose because i just dropped a sour stomper and am curious to see an organic grow of her! looking excellent :pass::slap:
I wouldn't say you are late, more like right on time :smoking: These two girls have been quite the frost producers recently. I rub the fan leaves on my sour stomper all the time. Sour grapey goodness. I want more seeds of it.

Thank you for the slap!
What's up buddy, got any updates for us???
Yea i sure do. Recently started school so I am occasionally caught up with schoolwork but I got some sweet pics Ill have up in a sec.

Day 49: I have some yellow fading on my fan leaves. Not really stressing and gonna let the plants do there thing. Looks like the white chem will finish sooner than the sour stomper.

So I've been wondering about the genetics of the walter white from mephisto. My friend recently grew out some Walter White x Sour Stomper that appeared to have inherited mostly Walter white traits. The cured bud looked and smelled exaclty like what we call blue dream here in southern california. From what I know The White is supposed to be an OG. Just some thoughts I had today, thought I would share.

48noth.jpg

Sour Stomper:

48sourstompside.jpg

48sourstomper.jpg

White Chem:
48whitechemside.jpg

48whitechemside2.jpg

48whitechem.jpg

Day 49: I have some yellow fading on my fan leaves. Not really stressing and gonna let the plants do there thing. Looks like the white chem will finish sooner than the sour stomper.

So I've been wondering about the genetics of the walter white from mephisto. My friend recently grew out some Walter White x Sour Stomper that appeared to have inherited mostly Walter white traits. The cured bud looked and smelled exaclty like what we call blue dream here in southern california. From what I know The White is supposed to be an OG. Just some thoughts I had today, thought I would share.

View attachment 631658

Sour Stomper:

View attachment 631660

View attachment 631659

White Chem:
View attachment 631662

View attachment 631663

View attachment 631661

Bit of calmag deficiency on the lower fans I presume?

Looking great tho bro.

Would like to have grown a sour stomper myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit of calmag deficiency on the lower fans I presume?

Looking great tho bro.

Would like to have grown a sour stomper myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably, I've heard that can occur when you use ro water. Anyone know a good organic source for cal/mag ?
Was thinking of adding a handful of dolomite lime on future grows. For my last three plants the fading has occurred around the same exact time.

Thank you! The sour stomper is my favorite of the two. The smell is amazing, I can tell the smoke is going to be fire.

Back