New Grower 2x2 Tent-Best LED that wont break the Camels Back?

What's up @Chong's Cousin welcome to AFN! I have grown with Mars Hydro 300w LEDs for a while now. I have 2 in a 2x4 tent. They will grow a damn nice plant. My environment and genetics were on point, which is a major contributor but I got over 1gram/watt in 3 consecutive grows. In soil. So they can and will produce on a budget. That being said....:thumbsup: I am in the process of switching over to COBs. I live where electricity is very pricey and summer heat is a scorcher, COBs being much more efficient and running cooler while also growing fantastic plants, it was only a matter of time. If this looks like a long term plan, go for the COBs. If you just need a few runs to stock up, the Mars is fine. Cheers bro. :thumbsup:

Remember when a gram a watt you were king of the hps. I will in 2018 be slowly moving over to all cob. That is where the weight is and the savings. I had a 5000.00 dollar hydro bill in 6 months but I live in Ontario Canada where they are gouging us and they have a two tier system one that can read the meters from a satellite and one where they estimate using Februarys bill and give you a bill on guestimation of use UNREAL. I am tier two.
“hydro bill”? are you telling me thats what you pay for water?

Who don't pay for water u no have water rates up there like

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
aye man its like maybe £200 a year though for as much as we want and its only 60ppm so clean as fuck : )

what is best way to get clean af? reverse osmosis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

what is best way to get clean af? reverse osmosis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
just move to scotland and get it out the tap mate lol

For those of you not used to the of The Great White North (Canada). Hydro is electricity. I am guessing it's because that's where the majority of their power comes from. Welcome to AFN! This the nicest group I've found online! Stick around, your in good company.

Cheers!
FKA

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

“hydro bill”? are you telling me thats what you pay for water?
That is what we call electricity in Ontario Canada Hydro,. I did not notice but the dude above already posted what it is.

BTW, I am assembling two of my own COB'S. 100 watts apiece, from Chinese parts sourced from eBay. I have about $15 each in them. I've also purchased two 50 watt driverless COB'S. Mostly, out of curiosity. Then two E27 (screw in) COB'S I gotta helluva deal on. To be honest, I am little skeptical of all of it. Of I had known what I know now, I'd just woulda bought one 3500k cobs from BigSmO!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back