New Grower 2x2 Tent-Best LED that wont break the Camels Back?

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!:jawdrop::baked::slap:Thanks for the honesty @Slater @EvilScotsman @F.N. , sometimes thats all it takes...Ive been living under a stone ...well actually it's Chong's brother in laws basement grow...:smokeit:But i thank you many times & Rep for being straight up -Looks like its gonna be time....Overtime @work time that is!-In a sea of corn lovin fanatics, IM A COB LOVIN fool!!!

Move over MarsBar..... Corn cob space light from the sun is comin to town xD

Last edited:
See mars has a new eco light very interesting and cheap as chips. That being said cobs are the most efficient way to go with a good driver. If I was to switch over to cobs completely I would use almost half the energy, But you are only lighting up a 2by2 which is a good size but not very big. So expence is important it is not as important let say if you were running a 10by10 tent then every watt counts.

See mars has a new eco light very interesting and cheap as chips. That being said cobs are the most efficient way to go with a good driver. If I was to switch over to cobs completely I would use almost half the energy, But you are only lighting up a 2by2 which is a good size but not very big. So expence is important it is not as important let say if you were running a 10by10 tent then every watt counts.
So then cob vs mars300w in a 2x2-the cob doesnt make a difference because the size of tent,so mars and cob would be equal in my scenario? I just dont want to spend more money if its unneeded,im going for yield since its for my wifes meds, quality and potency must be pretty high also so im a bit at a standstill..

lh and theres a guy called heath robinson that apparently regularly gets 2.2~2.5 on youtube but i havent looked tbh.
Remember when a gram a watt you were king of the hps. I will in 2018 be slowly moving over to all cob. That is where the weight is and the savings. I had a 5000.00 dollar hydro bill in 6 months but I live in Ontario Canada where they are gouging us and they have a two tier system one that can read the meters from a satellite and one where they estimate using Februarys bill and give you a bill on guestimation of use UNREAL. I am tier two.

So then cob vs mars300w in a 2x2-the cob doesnt make a difference because the size of tent,so mars and cob would be equal in my scenario? I just dont want to spend more money if its unneeded,im going for yield since its for my wifes meds, quality and potency must be pretty high also so im a bit at a standstill..
No you will need 138 watts of power from the mars to grow with what you can with 55 watts of COB. But you are burning so little electricity and if all you can afford is around 70 U.S. then go with the mars but if you can afford 135 U.S. I would go with the cobshop.net 55 watts of power.

Sure can a bubba kush auto by dinafem. It will give you a whole new outlook on autos
Thanks again ,the people at AFN are so helpful, i appreciate you! :greenthumb:WIll be speaking to Bubba @Dina w/o a doubt, major thanks-Happy Holidays!!:cheers:

Back