New Grower 2x2 Tent-Best LED that wont break the Camels Back?

that unit of measurement is also flawed because it doesn’t reach outside of the 400 to 700 nm frequency range. Rumor has it that you can do some neat stuff with ultraviolet below 400 nm, and far red above 700 nm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Jim Ray you have a way of explaining things keep up the good work. Chong's cousin you are in good hands

thank you! it is exciting science. i hope it helps, and I appreciate the help I have received from others.

I don’t know what it means to have second generation in cob or first generation Cob. I switched from Cree 3070 to bridgelux Vero 29 generation seven because it has wire insertion connection that prevents me from having to whip out my soldering iron. It saves labor. It also handles more current.

And it is a few dollars cheaper

2x2 isnt a lot of space. Ive learned the hard way, lol. Ive ran leds in mine.. Mars/viparspectra/galaxyhydro.. All that. Thle problem was hanging them. I'd loose a foot of height easy.. So I had to keep my plant(s) in a small pot and pray for the best. Plus I needed all of the other equipment to control heat and air. They produced. Not a gpw though. Now I have one 4000k autocob mounted to the top bars.. 55 watts and a single fan. I run one plant at a time and it fills the tent easily. This is the photoperiod I'm running right now. Week 4 of flower. Its all about what you want to accomplish. Cost efficiency is at the top of my list. Now I get upset if I dont hit 1.5 gpw. Lol. You've got a ton of choices! They will all grow weed. Just go with what bests fits your current and future plans.
20171120_140457.jpg

2x2 isnt a lot of space. Ive learned the hard way, lol. Ive ran leds in mine.. Mars/viparspectra/galaxyhydro.. All that. Thle problem was hanging them. I'd loose a foot of height easy.. So I had to keep my plant(s) in a small pot and pray for the best. Plus I needed all of the other equipment to control heat and air. They produced. Not a gpw though. Now I have one 4000k autocob mounted to the top bars.. 55 watts and a single fan. I run one plant at a time and it fills the tent easily. This is the photoperiod I'm running right now. Week 4 of flower. Its all about what you want to accomplish. Cost efficiency is at the top of my list. Now I get upset if I dont hit 1.5 gpw. Lol. You've got a ton of choices! They will all grow weed. Just go with what bests fits your current and future plans.
View attachment 830681
What size is your tent? How much are you yielding for 1 plant and 1 autocob? Thanks for your time

What size is your tent? How much are you yielding for 1 plant and 1 autocob? Thanks for your time

The tent pictured is a 2x2.. I'm getting 1.5 gpw without issue depending on strain of course.. This current plant should hit that as well.. (55 watts x 1.5 = 82g or 3 oz)

Is there a benefit in using 2nd Gen. MCOB over 1st Gen COB Technology? @Jim Ray @BigSm0 @Druid

These guys claim to have a 2nd Gen Technology (MCOB)MultipleChipOnBoard............? https://www.cobgrowlights.com/collections/all

I have absolutely no affiliation with any manufacturer or site,just need to get the facts straight so I can further my research.

Its impossible to come off unbiased here. I sell cobs lol. My only goal is to help people and this hasn't changed one bit since I began selling here.

What I will tell you is "cob" is not a miracle.

Efficiency IS, cobs are one of the best ways to achieve the highest efficiency. If there is an inefficient cob it is not better than an inefficient led diode. What companies have done is jumped on the hype of cob technology and added the cheap and poor quality part. The game we play is spectrum and efficiency. The efficiency is the amount of light emitted per watt and spectrum is the color or combination of colors the light is. My recommendation is do some more research and learn about efficiency and then be able to judge for yourself.

Its impossible to come off unbiased here. I sell cobs lol. My only goal is to help people and this hasn't changed one bit since I began selling here.

What I will tell you is "cob" is not a miracle.

Efficiency IS, cobs are one of the best ways to achieve the highest efficiency. If there is an inefficient cob it is not better than an inefficient led diode. What companies have done is jumped on the hype of cob technology and added the cheap and poor quality part. The game we play is spectrum and efficiency. The efficiency is the amount of light emitted per watt and spectrum is the color or combination of colors the light is. My recommendation is do some more research and learn about efficiency and then be able to judge for yourself.
Thanks I def will continue to research

BTW, if you haven't purchased a tent yet, consider going bigger. I was gonna try and save a buck and build myself one. When I compared it to the cost of a tent on Amazon, I went for the tent. Originally, I was gonna purchase a 2x2. When I compared the price I went ahead and went 3x3. Grandpa used to say Pennywise is almost always Dollar Stupid! Same is true with lights! I got cheap and screwed that up! For what I've spent, I coulda bought an AutoCob! Please keep researching and you will figure it out for yourself. You can build it yourself, our pay more to have someone else more to build you the same thing or something similar. It took me two months of constant research to figure it out for myself. Regardless, the best of luck!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back