Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

Lmaooooo I'm scurred I don't know what I'd do with 4 monsters like yours turned out, I have half a bale of promix left will use that see how it goes... Get the 4x4 setup top of my list thanks man definitely appreciate all the info following along subbed up for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

No problem my friend thats why i love this site so much.people are willing to help anyone out and if you get to know some of them they are the nicest people i have ever had the pleasure to speak to just awesome friendly guys and girls

No problem my friend thats why i love this site so much.people are willing to help anyone out and if you get to know some of them they are the nicest people i have ever had the pleasure to speak to just awesome friendly guys and girls
Mannnnn no lie I always kinda lurked around the forums decided to download the tapatalk app yesterday haven't put my phone down since... Growers love for sure I'm checking out the auto pot site now your air pump you got off of amazon??

Mannnnn no lie I always kinda lurked around the forums decided to download the tapatalk app yesterday haven't put my phone down since... Growers love for sure I'm checking out the auto pot site now your air pump you got off of amazon??

I think it was from fleabay but you would need 1 with 4 outlets on it 1 for each pot and you dont need a really powerful one either.something like this one is perfect and cheap http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aquarium-...464296?hash=item25baf5da28:g:uC0AAOSwaZdXHuKM

Cool beans I go the Amazon route with prime
d205c9e03bb4b2faeb0fb7140a84ef56.jpg
the tubing was like 4 bucks

I see in your link there is also air stones mayb I can find a combo kit on Amazon

I see in your link there is also air stones mayb I can find a combo kit on Amazon

you dont need the airstones bro they just come with most pumps.and try to get one with 400ltr hour.100ltr per hour per autopot is perfect

So my first grow has finished and i was delighted at the outcome.now its time to step it up so here goes my first autopot grow.
Tent=2x2x5.7 secret jardin dr60
Light=mars 2 400w
Fan/filter=rhino pro carbon filter,rhino single speed extraction fan,6inch desk fan
Heater=45w 1foot tube heater
Medium=plagron light mix,clay pebbles
Nutes=AN sensi bloom,density calmag pro,density power boost pro
Pots=1 pot 15ltr autopot system with airdome
Pumps=hdom 600l/h adjustable submersible water pump,hdom 324l/h adjustable air pump.

Any and all info will be greatly received

My 2 pumps arrived today and my autopot system arrives tomorrow so i have just popped a dp auto brooklyn sunrise into some water and now we play the waiting game(i hate waiting lol)
View attachment 563181 View attachment 563182
View attachment 563183
Thanks for popping by :pass:
Just purchased my auto 2pot system 2 air domes, now for the pumps I see you purchased 2 is their a reason for that???

Just purchased my auto 2pot system 2 air domes, now for the pumps I see you purchased 2 is their a reason for that???

HI izzy nice to hear you have decided to go with the autopots,you will love them.and yes bro 2 pumps 1 for the airdomes and a water pump for the tank it keeps the nutes mixed and stops the feed going stale in the tank.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

HI izzy nice to hear you have decided to go with the autopots,you will love them.and yes bro 2 pumps 1 for the airdomes and a water pump for the tank it keeps the nutes mixed and stops the feed going stale in the tank.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Cool beans so since I got the 2 pot system would I need 3 pumps, and is it ok for them to all b the same, the pumps that is... 1 pump for tank then 1 pump per airdome if I'm understanding correctly

Back