Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

Just read whole thread! Excellent report!
Btw, do you use tap water, sitting water, rain water?
How often do you clean system? Any other tips? I plan to buy these autopots...

I use just plain tap water left to sit for 48hrs.i only clean my res if i see anything floating in it apart from that i just keep adding feed to the res

Excellent grow & report man... those clips for LST are amazing, what's the name of them? congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks bro they are called BENDZ got them from fleabay
I would love to get some but the only seller I can find does not ship internationally. Of course there is nothing to replace going in the greenhouse every morning and bending the ladies to your will. :amazon:

Wow bro that's some dankness there good job on the Brooklyn sunrise I was gonna run this instead I went with Bubbah kush, defiantly on the gender for my next run.

Well deserved :slap:

M.Y

Two things that are cheaper on your side of the pond, Autopots and their accessories and Bendz! Maybe you could be the Bendz AFN international distributor. :pass:Check into that, I bet they can't be very much to manufacture. Just find out what factory in China they are being made in and make a deal. Just remember you heard the idea here first. :crying:

Wow bro that's some dankness there good job on the Brooklyn sunrise I was gonna run this instead I went with Bubbah kush, defiantly on the gender for my next run.

Well deserved :slap:

M.Y

Thanks bro she was a pleasure to grow and a fantastic smoke

Two things that are cheaper on your side of the pond, Autopots and their accessories and Bendz! Maybe you could be the Bendz AFN international distributor. :pass:Check into that, I bet they can't be very much to manufacture. Just find out what factory in China they are being made in and make a deal. Just remember you heard the idea here first. :crying:

LOL it would cost me more shipping to the usa than it would cost to buy them hahahahaha

LOL it would cost me more shipping to the usa than it would cost to buy them hahahahaha
Darn, I was afraid of that. Just have the Chinese factory drop ship them directly to your customers. They always seem to be able to ship internationally rather cheaply. Oh well, they are a nice looking little gizmo. I guess I will just have to keep on doing that by hand on a daily basis. Gives me something to do and keeps me out of the pub. :cheers:

Just checking in Bro..... All is well I see.

:pass::pighug::pass:

Back