Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

Cool beans so since I got the 2 pot system would I need 3 pumps, and is it ok for them to all b the same, the pumps that is... 1 pump for tank then 1 pump per airdome if I'm understanding correctly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

just buy a cheap pump with 2 outlets then you just have a tube to each dome in each pot from 1 pump.just go back and look on my first page those 2 pumps are what i am using now for my 2 autopots

Cool beans so since I got the 2 pot system would I need 3 pumps, and is it ok for them to all b the same, the pumps that is... 1 pump for tank then 1 pump per airdome if I'm understanding correctly

The pump for your res would be a submersible pump... so not the same as the air pump for the airdomes.

Just caught up on this grow and moving on to your current one. My 2pot autpot system with airdomes will be here Wednesday. Every thing else is here and waiting. I have lots of coco and perlite so will give that a try first. Seemed to work for Hansbrick so hopefully it will work for me. Max rep for a great grow and for all the information. :slap:

Just caught up on this grow and moving on to your current one. My 2pot autpot system with airdomes will be here Wednesday. Every thing else is here and waiting. I have lots of coco and perlite so will give that a try first. Seemed to work for Hansbrick so hopefully it will work for me. Max rep for a great grow and for all the information. :slap:

You are welcome my friend thanks for checking out the grow.you will do great with autopots and coco/perlite just check out @Hansbricks grows he uses coco so has more info on when to feed in coco because it has no nutes in it at all.good luck bro and if you start a journal tag me and i will follow along

Just insane, really at a loss for words man freaking amazing wondering if a 4x autopot system would work in a 4x4 or even just 2 follow your journal bammm 2 plants over 8 oz each... Am I dreaming hahaha great shit man

I have ONE plant filling a 4'x4'............ depends on strain mostly if all else is good!

I have ONE plant filling a 4'x4'............ depends on strain mostly if all else is good!
I now have a 2pot system set up in my 4x4 after going thru a few journals I had to pull the trigger... glad to know 1 will do the trick

Just read whole thread! Excellent report!
Btw, do you use tap water, sitting water, rain water?
How often do you clean system? Any other tips? I plan to buy these autopots...

Back