Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

Plagron light mix would be similar to promix hp??? Shit man the autopots seems to be kicking ass truly amazing work...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Yes bro the autopots are so easy its laughable,i think they grow so big with the autopots is because they have feed whenever the want she was drinking 5-6ltrs a day in flower

Hi bro i chose brooklyn sunrise because i watched a grow by one of AFNs best auto growers @TaNg and it just looked the perfect plant for me i like the structure of dp strains 1 main cola and alot of other colas which is perfect for filling a small tent out with some lst and supercropping but never imagined she would get so big.i only have the 1 autopot and 1 tank perfect for 1 plant never did much for 4-5 days at a time i know now its all i need for 1 big plant in my 2x2 tent
Just insane, really at a loss for words man freaking amazing wondering if a 4x autopot system would work in a 4x4 or even just 2 follow your journal bammm 2 plants over 8 oz each... Am I dreaming hahaha great shit man

It's funny as shit becuz i have w 2x2 just sittin in a corner just collecting dust 5 lights at my disposal... Autopots here I come

Bro go for it with the autopots you will love how easy they are and they dont know how to grow small plants.its even easy with my feed schedule only AN sensi bloom,calmag and a bloom booster from start to finnish no ph or ppm testing ever and i mean never ever.we have a dedicated autopot thread as well bro so you can find out anything you need to know https://www.autoflower.org/forums/autopots.329/

Just insane, really at a loss for words man freaking amazing wondering if a 4x autopot system would work in a 4x4 or even just 2 follow your journal bammm 2 plants over 8 oz each... Am I dreaming hahaha great shit man

i would go with 4 autopots in a 4x4 tent bro because then it would be like having a 2x2 for each plant which is perfect.my new tent is only 50cmx100cm and the way my 2 new girls are growing its going to be very crowded in there soon,if only i had the space for a 4x4 that would be my perfect setup.heres a quick pic taken this morning as you can see my grapey walter(left) has filled her half of the tent already and only just started her proper stretch on day 30.blueberry(right) is only 8 days younger so you can see how much growth these autopots produce.

DSC_1351.jpg

i would go with 4 autopots in a 4x4 tent bro because then it would be like having a 2x2 for each plant which is perfect.my new tent is only 50cmx100cm and the way my 2 new girls are growing its going to be very crowded in there soon,if only i had the space for a 4x4 that would be my perfect setup.heres a quick pic taken this morning as you can see my grapey walter(left) has filled her half of the tent already and only just started her proper stretch on day 30.blueberry(right) is only 8 days younger so you can see how much growth these autopots produce.

View attachment 648108
And it's fucking pay week I'm going for it by time flower starts will hopefully have a spectrum king 440+ in their... So if you had the space you would do 4 autopots the regular sized ones not the xl all air domes also airpumps for each tray, I'd shit my pants if I got 4 Brooklyn sunrise's at 200 grams a piece I think I'm dreaming this can't be real what did i just type lol

I started with rock nutrients then advanced coco ph perfect big bud bud candy and recharge now I'm using nectar for the gods hahaha don't tell them they might hang me but looks like I will be back on salts remo nutrients look interesting and also ph perfect etc...

And it's fucking pay week I'm going for it by time flower starts will hopefully have a spectrum king 440+ in their... So if you had the space you would do 4 autopots the regular sized ones not the xl all air domes also airpumps for each tray, I'd shit my pants if I got 4 Brooklyn sunrise's at 200 grams a piece I think I'm dreaming this can't be real what did i just type lol

Yes bro just the normal 15 ltr autopots with airdomes and airpump with 4 outlets in a 4x4 is perfect but you know i will be jealous then :smoking:.and with dp strains you know you will have good sized plants everytime because there genetics are so stable and consistent.i wont even try auto think big or auto ultimate because i know they would grow to big for my space

Yes bro just the normal 15 ltr autopots with airdomes and airpump with 4 outlets in a 4x4 is perfect but you know i will be jealous then :smoking:
Lmaooooo I'm scurred I don't know what I'd do with 4 monsters like yours turned out, I have half a bale of promix left will use that see how it goes... Get the 4x4 setup top of my list thanks man definitely appreciate all the info following along subbed up for sure

Back