Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

does the system come with a air pump? This is a different air pump to the one that pumps the water out?
No bro you have to buy the pumps separate an airpump for the airdome in the bottom of the pot and a water pump for the rez

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hey Bro.... I just finished reading this from cover to cover. Very very nice Job...:worship:

Well deserved :slap:.... (if I can give you more this quick)... anyway, lets have a quick one.... :pass:

Dude! Its amazing! Very nice plant and wonderful hervest!
Comgrats! i will come back with the slaps!

Hey Bro.... I just finished reading this from cover to cover. Very very nice Job...:worship:

Well deserved :slap:.... (if I can give you more this quick)... anyway, lets have a quick one.... :pass:

Thanks alot guys she was a beauty and a joy to grow thanks for popping by,i will be starting a new diary today just popped a dp auto blueberry

Yes seems to do a great job at getting more light to the bottom branches as you can see there are lots more tops than there usually would be at this stage so i am well impressed with ponytailing,cant wait to start lst on this girl.

a big thanks to @A-Train for this technique
Ponytailing for the win... I also didn't do this current run, difference is like night and day...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thanks my friend i am gobsmacked with her so far never in my wildest dreams did i think she would get this big.serious bro get your girls in a lightmix(plagron) next time and you too will have monster girls.
Plagron light mix would be similar to promix hp??? Shit man the autopots seems to be kicking ass truly amazing work...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Back