Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

Drum roll please View attachment 604764 so here we are people the day we all wait for but this has come earlier than expected because of the drying net and 85 degree temps it has only taken 3 days to dry but she absolutely stinks no dry grass/hay smell here my friends just sweet dankness :devil:and now without further ado the weight

View attachment 604765
View attachment 604766

So there we have it guys and gals 231g/8.1oz so i guess i have to run down my street naked with a big fat joint now :funny::laughcry::funny::laughcry:

Thanks for popping by :pass:
after that harvest you will really be 2stoned2care excellent harvest dude now we expect at least the same every grow :bow::slap:

after that harvest you will really be 2stoned2care excellent harvest dude now we expect at least the same every grow :bow::slap:

Yes that bar has certainly been set high now,i am saving for a new light 400w actuall draw as i believe with that i can get half a pound consistently.i really need a light that is fully dimmable but dont want to use hps and the only ones i can find that are 0-100% dimmable are kind led but boy are they expensive

Yes that bar has certainly been set high now,i am saving for a new light 400w actuall draw as i believe with that i can get half a pound consistently.i really need a light that is fully dimmable but dont want to use hps and the only ones i can find that are 0-100% dimmable are kind led but boy are they expensive
That's why I bought 3 panels instead of one big one start off under a 150 watt when they get bigger they go under the se 250 cob and that leaves me 2x 150 panels to start another grow [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

That's why I bought 3 panels instead of one big one start off under a 150 watt when they get bigger they go under the se 250 cob and that leaves me 2x 150 panels to start another grow [emoji106]

i could do that but do you think a increase from 190w to 400w would be too much of a jump ?

i could do that but do you think a increase from 190w to 400w would be too much of a jump ?
Not to sure about that I run 600 actual watts in a 1.2x1.2x2 metre tent got 3 plants in there now only using 2 panels 450 watts in total email a few light companys see what they recommend or have a look at the trusted vendors section and ask a few questions [emoji106]

Not to sure about that I run 600 actual watts in a 1.2x1.2x2 metre tent got 3 plants in there now only using 2 panels 450 watts in total email a few light companys see what they recommend or have a look at the trusted vendors section and ask a few questions [emoji106]

What i mean is i can veg and early flower with my 190w then switch it out for a 400w for the last few weeks of flower but wondered if the increase of 210w would hurt the plants after being under a 190w light

What i mean is i can veg and early flower with my 190w then switch it out for a 400w for the last few weeks of flower but wondered if the increase of 210w would hurt the plants after being under a 190w light
As long as you have good air flow and enough height I don't see there being a problem ask the question in the LED section just to be sure

Back