Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

Just read from page one. Learned some things as usual, and will try to incorporate that into my own regimen. You got skills. And now you got bud. Lots of bud......

Thank you bro she was a joy to grow took everything i threw at her and she just laughed at me.a really hardy strain auto brooklyn sunrise

Blimey @2Stoned2Care I just found this tread. I'm always in the mephisto section and miss all sorts.

You are basically a leg end mate. Un friggin believable my man. This was your second grow?!! :worship:

Such a brilliant thread mate. Good vibes :vibe: It quite literally made me laugh and cry mate lol.

I have learned so much in the last hour or two. Thank you bro.

Off to order an autopot system right now. Between you, @Slowmo @Sensi Jay and a few others, I'm convinced by automation now.

I'm a bit worried though. I watched a movie the other night and The Autopots are big nasty metal bastards that almost destroy the planet.

Blimey @2Stoned2Care I just found this tread. I'm always in the mephisto section and miss all sorts.

You are basically a leg end mate. Un friggin believable my man. This was your second grow?!! :worship:

Such a brilliant thread mate. Good vibes :vibe: It quite literally made me laugh and cry mate lol.

Off to order an autopot system right now. Between you, @Slowmo @Sensi Jay and a few others, I'm convinced by automation now.

I'm a bit worried though. I watched a movie the other night and The Autopots are big nasty metal bastards that almost destroy the planet.

Thanks for the kind words bro,she was a joy to grow not one single problem all through the grow.

hahahaha its ok bro the autopots are the good ones its those deceptiponds you have to watch out for :crying::crying::crying:

:crying:

No, auto pots are small plastic pots the grow Giant Cannabis that takes over the world....... :smoking:

been catchin up on yer grow mate, wicked result, them autopots are the mutts nutts :clapper:

Yes mate this was a truly epic grow, I feel given the conditions, this was easily as impressive as hans glueberry, in terms of absolutely maxing out, what you could do.

Hope all is well with you @2Stoned2Care

:slap:

Yes mate this was a truly epic grow, I feel given the conditions, this was easily as impressive as hans glueberry, in terms of absolutely maxing out, what you could do.

Hope all is well with you @2Stoned2Care

:slap:
I am fine bro thanks for the concern.just busy with the new baby and now my kids are off school for 2 weeks(HELP)hahaha.i chopped my stilton day 56 totally ready bro amber everywhere,she has been drying for a couple of days got about 3 to go but she stinks mate no dry hay smell she fucking stinks dank, cant wait to try her.i will update in my biotabs thread tomorrow and catch up with my friends grows you included.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back