Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

So if you are taking the pictures from Tapatalk that could be your issue. I get that when I don't go through gallery or some other edit program.

If I recall my 24 c went outside in about 60 f temps yielded about a gram, I never tried it. I did just drop one in a cup of water though going to grow it out in a 2 liter Pepsi bottle and see how I do.
Hopefully I can get more than a gram lol. I'm sure it would do fine, and I'm sure your gonna do good even in the bottle. Hoping to get them situated by the time the BB finishes so it can take that place.

So if you are taking the pictures from Tapatalk that could be your issue. I get that when I don't go through gallery or some other edit program.
I haven't used the Tapatalk, but they seem to show up normally elsewhere. It might be the way I took them.
If I recall my 24 c went outside in about 60 f temps yielded about a gram, I never tried it. I did just drop one in a cup of water though going to grow it out in a 2 liter Pepsi bottle and see how I do.

Auto BB @43 days
Figured out how to get pics to show up correct.
She is starting get frosty, even the stems are starting to get frost on them. How does she seem to be progressing?
I have a goal that I'm trying to get at least 1 to 2 zips per plant in my small dresser. I kept her some what small, the tallest part is at 15 inches. I'm thinking that I might possibly be able to hit 2 zips from her comparing to last grow. Do you guys have any input. I now know that I can let them get a little taller before tying the down.
Happy growing.

IMG_1120.JPG
IMG_1122.JPG
IMG_1123.JPG

Last edited:
NL @29 days.
She is being fed 2-3 times a day at half a Liter per feeding.
6 ml grow per gallon
3.5 ml silica per gallon
I have been slowly increasing her feed after each gallon. She seem so be responding fairly decent with daily growth. I have tied down most branching and will let them grow vertically for a while and then tie more. When would be a good time to defoliate her ? Think that's all for now.

:jointman:

Well I tortured my auto blue relentlessly and just pulled 2 1/2 ounces. She was about as tall as yours at the end. Probably would have been six oz if I'd grown her correct.

Well I tortured my auto blue relentlessly and just pulled 2 1/2 ounces. She was about as tall as yours at the end. Probably would have been six oz if I'd grown her correct.
That would be awesome to get 2 1/2 ounces. The last grow she gave me 20 grams, so she is looking promising right now.

Looking good, should fatten up nicely.:d5:

Hows she smelling?

A dutch passion auto blueberry is first on my list in my micro setup oneday after i figure out what my diy carbon filter and ona gel can handle.
Currently sticking with low odor strains in my setup.
Edit: just realized this isnt a dp auto bb but im still curious.

Looking good, should fatten up nicely.:d5:

Hows she smelling?

A dutch passion auto blueberry is first on my list in my micro setup oneday after i figure out what my diy carbon filter and ona gel can handle.
Currently sticking with low odor strains in my setup.
Edit: just realized this isnt a dp auto bb but im still curious.
No worries smurf, I'm not the greatest with smells but seems to have a fruity smell with fuel smell. I hope she fills out quite a bit.
:thanks:

Back