Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

Lol is is a banana calico ball python.
I breed ball pythons and mice and rats.
Btw what is that snake in your avatar. The wife and I had to suffer snakes, rates, mice, tarantulas, dogs, cats, pigs, oh well you get the idea. Eldest son has done allot of breeding.
Lol it is a banana calico ball python.
I breed ball pythons and mice and rats. And maybe whenever I fully grasp the growing aspect I would like to be able to breed a few autos.

I thought ball python, but the color was so unusual to me. My son has a big old blond snake don't remember what kind he's had so many.

NL at 19 days, this one has really had a rough start. I am finally see daily growth so she should be smooth sailing hopefully for a while. Don't mind I had dusted her with d earth due to seeing some gnats around.
IMG_1032.JPG

I cannot stop taking pics of this girl, I have not noticed to much smell from here but when I brought here inside for a quick bit and came back in there was a definite Odor hanging around.

Say what's that white stuff on your leaf? Doesn't look like pm unless you just wiped off the leaf.

Maybe you used some diatomaceous earth in the past?

Say what's that white stuff on your leaf? Doesn't look like pm unless you just wiped off the leaf.

Maybe you used some diatomaceous earth in the past?
Yea it's d earth on the leaves, when I got back from my trip there were a few gnats. Sprinkled some as a precaution.

Back