Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

She stands 8 inches tall from the bucket. I think I tied enough branches to just let her grow from here on out. I will continue to measure and when growing stops will try to untie branches to start to tie down the NL.

Update: Day 36
The BB is still growing vertically, hopefully soon she will slow down and start focusing energy to the buds. The BB is about 9.5 inches tall. Tied more branching down so tha the smaller branches can make the way to the light.
Week 4 is coming to a close and the 5th week is underway.
She has been getting botanicare ripe and silica blast roughly a litre a day. I stopped using the cal mag as suggested by @jingo, and she seems to be doing perfect. I haven't noticed any new leaf issues, witch I am extremely happy with the way this grow is growing compared to last.
IMG_1017.JPG
IMG_1018.JPG
IMG_1019.JPG
IMG_1020.JPG

Thanks for the kinds words. I believe her stretch is coming to an end. Last night when I checked she was right at 10 inches , and this morning she was still around the same height. I really can't wait to see her pack on weight. Considering this is the longest that I have kept a green plant for so long. Hopefully I can keep on track with what I am doing.
Has anyone out there ever used botanicare nutrients?
This grow what I did different was stop using the grow and cal mag at 3 weeks. I did not use bloom but used the ripe instead. I believe they were getting to much nitrogen and not nearly enough potassium. So far it seems to be working so we shall see.
Her she is at week 5. Last grow she finished right around 9 weeks. Is this blueberry looking to finish around the same time frame.
@jingo

Looking very nice! You know I haven't used the Botanicare line of nutrients. So I can't really offer a whole lot of help there. Most of my experience growing plants has to do with growing photoperiods strains. However, looking at your plant at 6 weeks old I would say it will probably finish on the same time frame as last time.

She really does look nice and I think you're on the right track keeping the nitrogen down and getting more Pk towards the end.

Thanks jingo
Well everything was going good until I was checking the tied branches and some how broke of a good portion of the bud tip of but oh well. Hopefully that will be the wort to come about.
Happy growing.

Thanks jingo
Well everything was going good until I was checking the tied branches and some how broke of a good portion of the bud tip of but oh well. Hopefully that will be the wort to come about.
Happy growing.
If you're lucky you got a nice fim that way you'll have a higher yield.

Yea that would be nice jingo. I'm not to worried I will still end up with something and so far looks like more than last, I'm just trying to keep up the positivity.

Well apparently she is not done with vertical growth now she is just about 11 inches or so. She is started to give off some smell which is becoming very pleasantly sweet. Can't wait for these next few weeks to see how she progresses.

Btw what is that snake in your avatar. The wife and I had to suffer snakes, rates, mice, tarantulas, dogs, cats, pigs, oh well you get the idea. Eldest son has done allot of breeding.

Back