Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i expect every one of you to be in it to win it as they are not hard to grow and i will advise you all along the way

Sorry man, maybe I sounded a bit flippant there. I'll definitely be aiming for the top, and will gladly accept any and all advice coming my way.

Sorry man, maybe I sounded a bit flippant there. I'll definitely be aiming for the top, and will gladly accept any and all advice coming my way.
i didn't think that bro and ive got proper thick skin :d5:

1616934265280.png

My nursery pots in biobizz light mix and seaweed fertiliser. About half the size of a solo cup.
Practice for the solo comp lol,
They on day 15 now.
Right on they look great, I'm kinda playing around in a solo cup myself for "practice" but also just because I wanted to do it for so long and finally broke my girl down and got her on board. She is actually doing the feeding with it and learning now....... She might end up the grower in the house or at minimum understanding the time and energy it takes to be successful. Your plants look great for that age in a small container though should be some nice plants in the competition im excited to see what everyone does with the gelato 41 :cheers: :joy:

I have had time today to begin my plans for solo domination. A refurbished solar water pump encased in an old Swizzles sweet package, which will feed my soon-to-be hempy pot with sweet, sweet nutes while the lights are on 20 / 4. I'm trying to find a good place for the panel, somewhere that gets the light but does not get in the way of the plants - probably hanging somewhere along the side.

Apologies for the video source if there are any issues, I'm in the middle of finding somewhere new.

Back