Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and a damm shame they cant be got anymore :shrug:
I'm a man with a couple of 5 packs that I will cherish I love the cookies strain that's why I grew it so many times also here's my last gelato 41 auto I feel she will be great in a solo cup and this is why we chose her and trichome farmer thanks for the pics .also one more thing just to let you guys know I'm not going to be in the grow to win the prize as I've grown loads of solo cups so I wanna see you guys get real competive and good luck

20210208_145735.jpg
Screenshot_20210328-090602_Chrome.jpg

I'm a man with a couple of 5 packs that I will cherish I love the cookies strain that's why I grew it so many times also here's my last gelato 41 auto I feel she will be great in a solo cup and this is why we chose her and trichome farmer thanks for the pics .also one more thing just to let you guys know I'm not going to be in the grow to win the prize as I've grown loads of solo cups so I wanna see you guys get real competive and good luck

View attachment 1301386View attachment 1301387
Jeepers creepers she's a biggin

What did this beast yield dry? She's beautiful

Thats a side cola off his last solo cup lads.. buckle up :jointman:

also one more thing just to let you guys know I'm not going to be in the grow to win the prize as I've grown loads of solo cups so I wanna see you guys get real competive and good luck

If I were a younger & more stupid man, I would put that into fighting talk & say you have 'the fear' lol.

But I'm not...

Instead I'm thinking, that's now a confirmed 29th place - boom! :smokeit: :woody:

@hope2grow @niceneasy remember im not in this for the prize i won the last one for a big prize so i made myself so I'm not eligible
I hear you bud, and well played on that score.

I'm only in it for the giggles myself, regardless of my banter.

I hear you bud, and well played on that score.

I'm only in it for the giggles myself, regardless of my banter.
i expect every one of you to be in it to win it as they are not hard to grow and i will advise you all along the way

Back