Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
End of the road for me folks also ive thoroughly enjoyed this grow and your a great bunch i couldnt of asked for better and i think theres going to be a very tight final between you all anyhow saw goodbye to mine View attachment 1337220

That is looking banging st

End of the road for me folks also ive thoroughly enjoyed this grow and your a great bunch i couldnt of asked for better and i think theres going to be a very tight final between you all anyhow saw goodbye to mine View attachment 1337220

Stunner pal, thank god your not in the battle! :rofl:

Tom, that is a thing of beauty.
Fantastic.
EP3
thanks she took about 5 to 10 mins to trim and chop straight into brown paper bags
That is looking banging st
thanks, bro your 2 have the makings of a banger i can tell early on if they look strong but both you and @EP3 are well in with a shout and remember there are 3 prizes for you lot to fight over

as i just said to dell boy you lot are all in with a good chance its still wide open and thanks bro .also your girl looks superb same with her bigger sister

2 things come to kind when I see all the diaries and amazing plants you've all grown :pass:

1- This has been the best Solo Cup challenge I've ever been privileged to be apart of.

2- This ain't going to be easy to judge as you've all smashed it.

Ain't seen a bad diary and the results I'm seeing are phenomenal.

Everyone involved give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done :slap:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

2 things come to kind when I see all the diaries and amazing plants you've all grown :pass:

1- This has been the best Solo Cup challenge I've ever been privileged to be apart of.

2- This ain't going to be easy to judge as you've all smashed it.

Ain't seen a bad diary and the results I'm seeing are phenomenal.

Everyone involved give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done :slap:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

You said it. I came into this competition expecting a certain level of skills, but all that has been blown out of the water. I've had to pull out all the stops just to keep up.

Competition girl only this time
Well except for the Top of the girl, that's the little one at the base
Solo Cups are tougher than you think
20210702_133148.jpg
20210702_133118.jpg
20210702_133301.jpg
20210702_133210.jpg
20210702_133400.jpg
20210702_133410.jpg

hope2grows poll pic
@hope2grow s poll pic also the solo grow off will be judged by the public growing forum on afn once you all finish and it a nerve-racking thing so smoke some weed folks
20210624_195500.jpg

Back