Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Gelato 41 Solo Cup Top, I told you it was going into a mad stretch :)

20210723_192051.jpg

Ep3 poll pic
Hello everyone. Well that was fun!! Finally caught up and OMG what a smell. Best smelling plant I have grown!!

Day 77.
20210727_013250.jpg

@Seedstockers-Mark, thank you Mark for the support on my thread and the beans. By far and away the best smelling plant I have grown, I can't wait for the dry, cure and to finally smoke some of that sweet smelling bud!!
@St. Tom, thank you for getting me on the cultivator club in the first place, appreciate that. Also thank you for your help and advice along the way, with this and other grows. True friend and mentor.
AFN community thank you all for taking the time to stop in on my thread and offer support and encouragement.

Respect,
EP3

4d rock poll pick
Alrighty gang, the long awaited chop has happened.
It was on day 85 for the two of them. Really a surprise to see how they turned out but quite pleased with the results. The height made it a bit of a pain for taking pics though.
Here are the two next to each other, the non-competition one (right) got a really purple stem, turned out kinda cool looking. The comp plant (left) stayed much greener and chunked up nicely. Really pleasant smell, pungent and sweet.

Here’s a close up of the top cola

And here’s my poll picture
16B6F10C-1B26-47DC-BB1A-1BA9D0CF287D.jpeg

Thanks again to all the organizers and @Seedstockers-Mark for the seeds and jumping in to comment. Been a fun grow and enjoyed keeping up with everyone’s very impressive plants.

Hello everyone. Well that was fun!! Finally caught up and OMG what a smell. Best smelling plant I have grown!!

Day 77.
View attachment 1348209

@Seedstockers-Mark, thank you Mark for the support on my thread and the beans. By far and away the best smelling plant I have grown, I can't wait for the dry, cure and to finally smoke some of that sweet smelling bud!!
@St. Tom, thank you for getting me on the cultivator club in the first place, appreciate that. Also thank you for your help and advice along the way, with this and other grows. True friend and mentor.
AFN community thank you all for taking the time to stop in on my thread and offer support and encouragement.

Respect,
EP3
View attachment 1348209
Looks delicious mate, well done, :clapper: :headbang:

No problem bro smashing it.. I'm gunna have to up my game if I wanna get involved in the next round
rusty i think you now qualify for the cultivators if you want me to ask let me know also with @EP3 and @4d-Rock finished we have 1 left to finish and i will set the poll but theres no hurry and i have to be honest this is wide open this contest and i think even if i entered i would of been beaten this time around so well done guys

Back