Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
right folks lets see how far people are from finishing to see when we can put the poll up as i know it went a lot longer as some folks needed to restart again so i think im just waiting on you 4 now and when you are done just post me a single pic that you want to use as your poll pic but im not rushing you by any means

@4d-Rock
@RustyStarbuck72
@EP3 @Dell boy
@Steviestash
Hello st i have 3ish weeks if to long just do the poll as i dont mind at all

Hello st i have 3ish weeks if to long just do the poll as i dont mind at all
No dell i want the best plant you can grow so let her finish i just wanted to see were you were all up to so no hurry folks and if my post made you think you needed to hurry im sorry but im a stoner

right folks lets see how far people are from finishing to see when we can put the poll up as i know it went a lot longer as some folks needed to restart again so i think im just waiting on you 4 now and when you are done just post me a single pic that you want to use as your poll pic but im not rushing you by any means

@4d-Rock
@RustyStarbuck72
@EP3 @Dell boy
@Steviestash
Mines been dead weeks mate... The slugs ate it

For the few still going. Theres no rush whatsoever :pass:

Take your time folks, It ends when it ends. Zero pressure to complete your diaries faster :bighug:

I still stand by my earlier comments. This has by far been the best Solo Cup Challenge I've been privileged to be apart of.

A big shout out to you all and a huge thank you again to the mod team and @St. Tom in particular. Been a godsend my friend :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back