Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So close guys, any day now I think I could give it the chop. Though I probably on’t have enough time to do it until the weekend at earliest.
I’ve slightly lowered the feed and been throwing in the odd plain water and it seems to be responding well.
Day 75
49BEBAE5-07A4-48F0-8829-3AA3254CA20B.jpeg

Nice chunky top cola. Cool colours coming through
CFF36DD7-A075-445A-A6B2-DB483A9FFDEB.jpeg

As this Solo Cup challenge comes to an end, I'm blown away with how well you've all done :thumbsup:

Everyone involved give yourselves a massive pat on the back for such an amazing job :slap:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

So glad the winners are going to be selected by the community. Not an easy task :pass:

Well done everyone. I'm hoping to do these say 2x a year. Every 6 months. How does the community feel about that?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

As this Solo Cup challenge comes to an end, I'm blown away with how well you've all done :thumbsup:

Everyone involved give yourselves a massive pat on the back for such an amazing job :slap:

So glad the winners are going to be selected by the community. Not an easy task :pass:

Well done everyone. I'm hoping to do these say 2x a year. Every 6 months. How does the community feel about that?

Mark..
Although i've not competed in one, yet.....I think its a great idea. Keeps the competition levels up between growers. Gives growers a chance to refine how they approach solo cups.

Mark..
Thanks for the chance to run your seeds @Seedstockers-Mark
Solo cup grows are fun to be apart of and watch too,
I suggested a wellie boot grow last year and it took off lol,
@St. Tom got the boot rolling and then it turned into a comp then with prizes and stuff,
mine never made it to finish lol
Seedstockers seeds rocks,
We're I purchased my first seeds.
Bcn critical xxl and Og kush.

I started 5 more Solo Cups yesterday plus another 2 a little bigger, so that's 7 plus the Elefant Auto I started a few weeks back, no need to ask me if I want to do solo cups again :biggrin:

Last edited:

Mark..

Sounds amazing!! Thank you for the opportunity
EP3

It has been fun and I have seen some really impressive plants. I think we are all lucky that StTom sat this one out, because they are not as easy as he makes them look and his was a beast!!
I have however been attached to my solo cups and started more to try and improve on last go. Hopefully learn more along the way and improve at this growing lark.

Great job by everyone and good luck to all.

Cheers,
EP3

Evening all,
Dry weight of big girl was 185.1g plus with the 26.9g from the solo that’s a tidy 7.5oz from 2 plants with cheapo lights. Genetics speak for themselves. Have a cracking weekend all and stay safe. :thumbsup: :pass:
B44956B2-CF37-4110-BF37-9F572B417F17.jpeg
A3CD76BD-30FD-4A14-A1CE-3E506B4C3E95.jpeg
5096C4CD-52FF-4C5C-BCA9-69B2C02D94D2.jpeg
071F7376-DCED-4F9B-A05C-17962AF87368.jpeg
AE294815-C5C2-4718-9E8B-EB69A27D14B4.jpeg

Back