Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright bud buddies, final shots & updates on my girl.

I've dried her for just over a week, and there is approx 15g of good bud to smoke. The main cola was 9g alone, which is nice for a solo IMO. What you see here is the main buddage from both solos - just under an ounce & I have some good trim aside for hash. This was grown under a 250w HPS & not a large light, so well pleased.

I can see where the 'candy' flavour comes in, but my girl is more candy aroma than taste. For the taste profile, I am more floral, spicey, earthy backdrop. This profile should deepen as the bud matures in its pot for a few weeks. All good, I can wait. You can tell she is quite high in THC, as she hits very nice & covered in trichs.

I had no real issues growing the plant, other than those I made myself. Overwatering the soil plant = near death. Not keeping an eye on the temps in the fan = near death. But even with those issues, the plants recovered, which speak loads for genetics. Feeding was easy, just a couple of ml off the recommended amount & there were no complaints - 3/4 strength was on the money.

As for this solo competition, what can I say? I've been in a few of these on different sites, and never have I been in one that has had this level of skill & support from ALL those involved. Normally when these things have cash value attached to them they descent into chaos, but not on AFN. I am proud to have done this run with you all & no matter the voting results I will continue to promote AFN & now SeedStockers.

:worship:

full

full

full

full

Alright bud buddies, final shots & updates on my girl.

I've dried her for just over a week, and there is approx 15g of good bud to smoke. The main cola was 9g alone, which is nice for a solo IMO. What you see here is the main buddage from both solos - just under an ounce & I have some good trim aside for hash. This was grown under a 250w HPS & not a large light, so well pleased.

I can see where the 'candy' flavour comes in, but my girl is more candy aroma than taste. For the taste profile, I am more floral, spicey, earthy backdrop. This profile should deepen as the bud matures in its pot for a few weeks. All good, I can wait. You can tell she is quite high in THC, as she hits very nice & covered in trichs.

I had no real issues growing the plant, other than those I made myself. Overwatering the soil plant = near death. Not keeping an eye on the temps in the fan = near death. But even with those issues, the plants recovered, which speak loads for genetics. Feeding was easy, just a couple of ml off the recommended amount & there were no complaints - 3/4 strength was on the money.

As for this solo competition, what can I say? I've been in a few of these on different sites, and never have I been in one that has had this level of skill & support from ALL those involved. Normally when these things have cash value attached to them they descent into chaos, but not on AFN. I am proud to have done this run with you all & no matter the voting results I will continue to promote AFN & now SeedStockers.

:worship:
full

full

full

full

Shes a sexy wee 1 brother.. great job :d5::toke::vibes:

Took this today and just had to post, lookin’ yummy!
64D42F7E-1A84-4CB9-A092-9D04C45B8AB9.jpeg

Life keeps getting in the way of harvest. Gotta make some time soon.

right folks lets see how far people are from finishing to see when we can put the poll up as i know it went a lot longer as some folks needed to restart again so i think im just waiting on you 4 now and when you are done just post me a single pic that you want to use as your poll pic but im not rushing you by any means

@4d-Rock
@RustyStarbuck72
@EP3 @Dell boy
@Steviestash

I am on day 71. How long is everyone else averaging on a finish day? My trichomes look clear still
20210721_002626.jpg
20210721_002616.jpg
20210720_004835.jpg
20210720_004831.jpg

:smoking: Thank you bro. I appreciate the kind words. To be fair I am only reaching harvest these days because of tips and help from yourself and others.

I just couldn't get a decent pic with my loupe through phone camera. The buds have kind of stopped filling out anyway now or are developing slowly over the last few days. I was thinking of the chopping soon anyway.
Respect,
EP3

Last edited:
Back