Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks dude it’s been emotional pesky little cups kept me on my toes don’t know if I would do another soon, think I’ll leave these to @St. Tom his looks like propa nuggs, mine was grown for show n size not end taste so would rather smoke his given the choice.

Thanks dude it’s been emotional pesky little cups kept me on my toes don’t know if I would do another soon, think I’ll leave these to @St. Tom his looks like propa nuggs, mine was grown for show n size not end taste so would rather smoke his given the choice.

I'll try both and make the call brother :smoking: please post 10g each to.. :smoking:

Some drying nuggage. I've not had the opportunity to weigh or smoke anything yet, but soon come.

full

full

Morning all,
Last post for the seed stockers gelato solo cup on day 82 as today she dies, this thing is basically one big bud and smells lovely!! This has been a really fun grow with some awesome people and I’m already looking forward to the next. I will put some pics of her sister up tomorrow just before she gets scalped! Good luck everyone, enjoy the football and the rest of your Sundays! @St. Tom @Seedstockers-Mark
:pass: :thumbsup:View attachment 1341796
my brother absolutely smashed it im buzzing for you
Some drying nuggage. I've not had the opportunity to weigh or smoke anything yet, but soon come.

full

full
looks like some banging buds and ive grown this strain a couple of times you will love her especially after a cure

im sorry for my absence things got busy in life then i stood on a nail etc etc. but i did take the final pictures so here we are on day 80 just before i chopped them down the tall gelato stalled out so i binned it just havnt had the time or energy the last few weeks for special treatment
well done to everyone amazing plants grown by all :bighug:

As promised here’s the big girl just before I scalped her on day 83. Lovely fat buds on her and there was loads of them!!! I will report back on a final weight on both girls when their dry, have a good one all. :thumbsup: :pass:
447BE837-2476-4661-A00C-23590614F711.jpeg

im sorry for my absence things got busy in life then i stood on a nail etc etc. but i did take the final pictures so here we are on day 80 just before i chopped them down the tall gelato stalled out so i binned it just havnt had the time or energy the last few weeks for special treatment
well done to everyone amazing plants grown by all :bighug:

Nailed it mate :crying: literally

Back