Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@St. Tom Week 9 official update. Unsure if I've put this up already. Starting to smell real nice in the tent.

full

@Nelly Nugs fuck me mate thats shit also you did have in the middle of your other plants on the floor at one stage also id try get a fan going across her keep the airflow going on her if you can also ive never had mould on a solo cup thank god also how high up is it can you save most of the top. @niceneasy she s coming on strong bro

@Nelly Nugs fuck me mate thats shit also you did have in the middle of your other plants on the floor at one stage also id try get a fan going across her keep the airflow going on her if you can also ive never had mould on a solo cup thank god also how high up is it can you save most of the top. @niceneasy she s coming on strong bro
Shes ok now, yep she was down lower for a little while but honestly think she was damaged when it fell over. She has top spot now with good airflow i caught it eary enough to save her so don't count me out yet.

Shes ok now, yep she was down lower for a little while but honestly think she was damaged when it fell over. She has top spot now with good airflow i caught it eary enough to save her so don't count me out yet.
Least you caught it early bro but this a fucking royal pain in the arse

My towers are starting to put on some weight and are quite…tippy…. I’ve had to add some stabilization at the base and might have to add more as I go. I’m still having trouble with Mega crop unfortunately and the damage is done, yellowing leaves and some deficiency. Starting to get into the realm of insanity because I keep trying with the same result. Obviously I’m doing something wrong as the whole tent is affected.

On day 54 now
C0499AC0-5093-4E64-9300-32B9BB36AA9E.jpeg

9AB17BF7-C9D7-4E29-85E1-95391A15B755.jpeg

FF5184FF-3C48-4BD1-90FA-12BDBBD695EF.jpeg

2EFC95E8-76F9-4E4F-B6A1-A727749D9EF2.jpeg

the bear poll pic
I'd say mine is done now for sure,
She ain't no biggin,,, but she made it :woohoo1:
IMG_20210625_015945.jpg

My towers are starting to put on some weight and are quite…tippy…. I’ve had to add some stabilization at the base and might have to add more as I go. I’m still having trouble with Mega crop unfortunately and the damage is done, yellowing leaves and some deficiency. Starting to get into the realm of insanity because I keep trying with the same result. Obviously I’m doing something wrong as the whole tent is affected.

On day 54 now
View attachment 1334705
View attachment 1334704
View attachment 1334707
View attachment 1334706
there starting to look great and filling out lovelly but i should of mentioned early at day 30 what ones your competition plant
first past the post well done bro

Heres my girl day 69 just for shits and giggles as im not eligible to win the prize s and im looking forward to handing my crown over to the winner for 2021 also im going to let her keep going till she ambers up but i havent even checked her trichome s yet
20210625_092610.jpg
20210625_092623.jpg
20210625_092616.jpg

On day 54 now
View attachment 1334705
View attachment 1334704
View attachment 1334707
View attachment 1334706
Wow they are really tall I thought I was looking at a normal size pot till I see all that in a solocup

Back