Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there starting to look great and filling out lovelly but i should of mentioned early at day 30 what ones your competition plant

Ya sorry about including both. I did make my selection just kept giving updates which included pics of the full tent. Next time I post an update with some pics I’ll be sure to add a sticker to the selected one and push the other to the back of the closet like a red-headed step child.

@Nelly Nugs I know right? Crazy growth on them, they definitely keep trying to fall over on me.:cuss:

Ya sorry about including both. I did make my selection just kept giving updates which included pics of the full tent. Next time I post an update with some pics I’ll be sure to add a sticker to the selected one and push the other to the back of the closet like a red-headed step child.

@Nelly Nugs I know right? Crazy growth on them, they definitely keep trying to fall over on me.:cuss:
Lol like a red headed step child i hope your not talking from experience lmfao:funny:

thanks bro and they have always been a problem keeping them upright and the struggles are all part of the life of a solo cup grower

Day 68. Lapping it up.

full

full

full

full

full

evening everyone!
day 68 for the gelato sisters, their flying along and have maybe 2 weeks or so left until they both go on a weeks cleanse before they get scalped. Have a good evening all and good luck! :thumbsup: :pass:
21A9D13E-00FA-4040-8D2F-42FAC43B7122.jpeg
035FD98C-CA9A-4AEB-8E18-EED4622F2C09.jpeg

Im absolutely chuffed with you guys and most of you are on the home straight and i cant wait to see who the top 3 are .anyhow heres my just for fun girl day 71 i think
20210627_102353.jpg

i hate having to be negative but now on these cultivator levels if you don't post weekly updates if you miss a week you can be removed but id never enforce that but @smokeyfromau and @Harukisan but if you don't post regular updates you have a chance of being removed from the cultivator club at the end of this grow i just want to give you a heads up and also this event is also for prizes and it was a must-do journal too

Here's my little.one before during and after she got chopped a few days ago..
20210624_195513.jpg
20210624_195500.jpg
20210624_195526.jpg
20210624_195517.jpg
20210624_195537.jpg
20210624_195531.jpg
20210624_201032.jpg
20210624_201013.jpg

This has been great fun as usual.. big thanks to @St. Tom and @Seedstockers-Mark for organising.. 2 of these beans left for bigger pots which will get journaled on AFN as usual.. some great plants grown.. can be tricky!!

Here's my little.one before during and after she got chopped a few days ago..
View attachment 1335842View attachment 1335843View attachment 1335844View attachment 1335845View attachment 1335846View attachment 1335847View attachment 1335848View attachment 1335849

This has been great fun as usual.. big thanks to @St. Tom and @Seedstockers-Mark for organising.. 2 of these beans left for bigger pots which will get journaled on AFN as usual.. some great plants grown.. can be tricky!!
holy fuck shes awesome a proper contender but you may need to choose one pic to choose for the photo poll bro i cant choose for you so if you can post me one i will log it for you also we normally need a card with your name on but this is fine as i have seen all your plants growing from start to finish and for your first solo cup shes a cracker

holy fuck shes awesome a proper contender but you may need to choose one pic to choose for the photo poll bro i cant choose for you so if you can post me one i will log it for you also we normally need a card with your name on but this is fine as i have seen all your plants growing from start to finish and for your first solo cup shes a cracker

Thanks m8.. she turned out nice but the competition is fierce :nono: I'll get 1 pic sorted for ya soon as bro :smoking::vibes:

Back