Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed, I was nearly going to say... We have a winner... When I saw the pictures :drool:
still a close race bro yours included and its not over till its over :smoking:

Sorry yes she’s a solo, I was just lucky with her my next attempt not going as well at the moment so I’m not consistent with them yet.
Don’t give up I was due some good luck, your turn next passing it your way :pass:

Thats a complete blinder of a solo cup plant m8.. big up yourself :d5: :vibes:

Thanks but I could still fk something up I’m very good at that. I just need to practice getting the rest of life sorted then I’m on a winner.:deadhorse:
I would grow solo sups forever but there a bit of a twat to keep a good spot in the tent with big plants .also remember folks there are 3 places on the podium and your diarys are going to be getting judged too so bear that in mind also mark and seedstockers are blown away with you all

My diary is up to date, mines struggling on outside at day 59
IMG_20210622_183323.jpg
IMG_20210622_183254.jpg

I have a problem not gonna even try n hide it.
Looked today and noticed a couple of dead sugar leafs on closer inspection :cuss:bloody bud rot checked humidity had crept up to 62 normally sits at 54 in flower only small bit but still is a bummer, gonna nip it of and turn dehumidifier on :oops1::eek1:
832E8350-CEAD-4C6D-B6AE-13240BAE1EB8.jpeg
3C7C5F5D-106F-4784-A2B9-EBB3B60FC1F6.jpeg
E6E32282-7BB1-44CD-86C2-7F0550680941.jpeg
0FD77516-F196-4D8C-BA01-079D5C16B1C2.jpeg

I have a problem not gonna even try n hide it.
Looked today and noticed a couple of dead sugar leafs on closer inspection :cuss:bloody bud rot checked humidity had crept up to 62 normally sits at 54 in flower only small bit but still is a bummer, gonna nip it of and turn dehumidifier on :oops1::eek1:View attachment 1334253View attachment 1334254View attachment 1334255View attachment 1334256
Thats fcking unlucky mate at least you can nip in the bud before it got to bad 62% dont seam that high tho i thought it had to be way more then that before the dred set in hopefully she will be ok till the end

Thats fcking unlucky mate at least you can nip in the bud before it got to bad 62% dont seam that high tho i thought it had to be way more then that before the dred set in hopefully she will be ok till the end
Cheers I was shocked to see it can only think it got damaged when it fell over a week ago during her photo shoot. I’ve nipped it of now everything else is fine, she will make it to the end just wanted to be honest and show how easy things can fk up in a heartbeat.
Her now after operation.:ill:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back