Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right on they look great, I'm kinda playing around in a solo cup myself for "practice" but also just because I wanted to do it for so long and finally broke my girl down and got her on board. She is actually doing the feeding with it and learning now....... She might end up the grower in the house or at minimum understanding the time and energy it takes to be successful. Your plants look great for that age in a small container though should be some nice plants in the competition im excited to see what everyone does with the gelato 41 :cheers: :joy:
Thankyou, its gona be great fun, I was thinking of transplanting one later on but not sure if I will lol, there gona be some good plants in this comp, can't wait till it begins

My nursery pots in biobizz light mix and seaweed fertiliser. About half the size of a solo cup.
Practice for the solo comp lol,
They on day 15 now.
I'm thinking of transplanting one of them into a larger container tonight, if you were to chose one what one would you choose lol, gona keep the other one as she is to see how she grows in a small container to see if this is the way I will do my solo cup grow

I have had time today to begin my plans for solo domination. A refurbished solar water pump encased in an old Swizzles sweet package, which will feed my soon-to-be hempy pot with sweet, sweet nutes while the lights are on 20 / 4. I'm trying to find a good place for the panel, somewhere that gets the light but does not get in the way of the plants - probably hanging somewhere along the side.

Apologies for the video source if there are any issues, I'm in the middle of finding somewhere new.
you know when i first started doing these with the dinafem solo cup challenge i never thought it was possible to grow so much weed in a little solo cup and i never thought for one minute i would be good at it but if you treat it like a normal plant but a mini version i think your going to surprise yourself s all of you just don't overthink it but there are so many ways to skin a cat they say and i wish you all the luck in the world :bighug: :headbang::vibe::smoking: as we have a great bunch of growers here

here are all my solo cups just to show anyone can grow them

dinafem solo cups (1).jpg

dinafem solo cups (2).jpg

dinafem solo cups (3).jpg

dinafem solo cups (4 cookie 2020.jpg

fastbud zkittles solo.jpg

fastbuds six shooter.jpg

fastbuds wedding cheesecake.jpg

mephisto fantasimo solo.jpg

zamnesiapurple couscush solo.jpg

dinafemm gorilla.jpg

And that's how it's done.
I think once you try growing 1 you will see how easy they are to grow and I can't wait to see you battle it out also @hope2grow is one to watch and he grows solos in soil but I'm pretty sure he will help folks on there way aswell

Stoner Engineering and myself are *designing* a custom grow box for this challenge so watch out :hothot:
(I'm not actually a very competitive nature but this I will attack like my life depended on it LOL)
Small seedling light ordered so I can get started as early as possible :)
20210328_131540.jpg

Stoner Engineering and myself are *designing* a custom grow box for this challenge so watch out :hothot:
(I'm not actually a very competitive nature but this I will attack like my life depended on it LOL)
Small seedling light ordered so I can get started as early as possible :)
View attachment 1301793
I thought u were using the hoover for something lol also you done a great job with the Welly boot so I have no doubt u will do well

I think once you try growing 1 you will see how easy they are to grow and I can't wait to see you battle it out also @hope2grow is one to watch and he grows solos in soil but I'm pretty sure he will help folks on there way aswell

In soil I think quite a few will be surprised how easy solos are to grow m8.. and how rewarding.. im 100% there for anyone who needs help brother.

Back