Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In soil I think quite a few will be surprised how easy solos are to grow m8.. and how rewarding.. im 100% there for anyone who needs help brother.
You have me very interested on what you use I will be asking your opinion very soon bro and I think the other folks will appreciate your input

You have me very interested on what you use I will be asking your opinion very soon bro and I think the other folks will appreciate your input

Always happy to pass on what I've learned on here partner. This comps gonna be epic :jointman: :vibes: I be starting 3 solos.. topping at 3 on one, topping at 4 on another with the 3rd going au natural.. thats the plan anyway.. best one to go forward for the comp.

Always happy to pass on what I've learned on here partner. This comps gonna be epic :jointman: :vibes: I be starting 3 solos.. topping at 3 on one, topping at 4 on another with the 3rd going au natural.. thats the plan anyway.. best one to go forward for the comp.
how long have you been doing solo cups bro

I'm doing mine fully organic in soil.. So no idea how that will go but it will be fun working out how and when to top dress etc.
I'm running a 5 in a pot separate grow atm with some soil I have heavily pre amended to see what I can get away with in terms of packing the solo with enough to get it well on its way before I need to amend without toasting it during the first week.
:d5: :vibes:

Is Coco to optimistic to do in a solo cup?
all those pics i posted are grown with coco/clay pebble mix and I'm telling you, folks, this as i want all of you to succeed and totally shock your selves and put on a great show

Here was one of my first efforts, in a can of Fanta.

full

how long have you been doing solo cups bro

I think my first was probably the dinafem solo cup comp couple years ago m8.. cookies was it?? Can't quite recall the strain. I have a journal on here somewhere.. I did a few after that then didn't get back into them until you get me interested again a few months ago with your love of the solo cup :cooldance:

Back