Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a feeling @THE BEAR that there may be more than a few that end up looking like that in this comp. I've never run solo's before and I'm likely not the only one.
if you can grow a plant its just like a miniature one you will surprise yourself
This is my fear, that I let the side down. Glad to see I am not the only one worried.:pass:
Cheers,
EP3
i saw you last harvest your gonna do great and there's no letting anyone down just enjoy growing it plus you get 5 seeds so do 2 and pick the best

if you can grow a plant its just like a miniature one you will surprise yourself

Fair enough, I’ve got a question that may be silly but when growing a smaller plant that is, for sake of simplicity, 1/4 the size of a normal one for that stage in development. Do your nutrients scale for size, or is it purely based on the stage of development.

For example, by end of Veg in a regular pot you might be feeding at 500ppm. In a solo cup that is near end of Veg, would you be also feeding at that strength or does it change at all?

Fair enough, I’ve got a question that may be silly but when growing a smaller plant that is, for sake of simplicity, 1/4 the size of a normal one for that stage in development. Do your nutrients scale for size, or is it purely based on the stage of development.

For example, by end of Veg in a regular pot you might be feeding at 500ppm. In a solo cup that is near end of Veg, would you be also feeding at that strength or does it change at all?
i feed them totally the same strength as say a 15-litre pot at the same age but your going to be feeding the solo a lot more frequently

I'm worried abit myself lol, I transplanted one of the nursery pots tonight and the roots are everywhere, it's only day 16
Be good to see a 70 day old root system on a solo cup,
Here's vid around 70 or more in less then solo cup

So is this a legal use of a solo cup? Pretty much a mini sip. Roots will all be contained in the cup. I tried one a while back but I had 4 wicks in it and the girl rotted. This one just has 1 wick. Linda's sent me a free Green Crack so I figured I'd see if this thing will work before the main event

20210330_GreenCrack_7135.jpg

So is this a legal use of a solo cup? Pretty much a mini sip. Roots will all be contained in the cup. I tried one a while back but I had 4 wicks in it and the girl rotted. This one just has 1 wick. Linda's sent me a free Green Crack so I figured I'd see if this thing will work before the main event

View attachment 1302372
as long as in your pics take it out of the jar to show the roots are inside but i think you will have a lot better success top feeding also your welcome to bottom feed it just sat in her food as you will have holes for drainage

I got free Green Crack from Linda Seeds as well but it doesn't say if it is Fem or Auto, you know if yours is one or the other?

Back