Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Closest to 18oz / 532ml I could find was these 500ml ones, are they fine to use even if it gives me a 32ml disadvantage LOL
@St. Tom

View attachment 1303620
there ok bro but i wouldn't be using paper cups but its up to you you can find they plastic ones in asda or i buy 50s from amazon

there ok bro but i wouldn't be using paper cups but its up to you you can find they plastic ones in asda or i buy 50s from amazon
They were only a couple of quid so I'll ditch them and find plastic ones, Amazon is crap for me now because of Brexit, still time to find the best ones though :smoking:

They were only a couple of quid so I'll ditch them and find plastic ones, Amazon is crap for me now because of Brexit, still time to find the best ones though :smoking:
amazon do them if you have them in the party isle also 16 oz 18 oz ie used both so very little difference and the ones i bought from amazon were 5 pound but they were for 50 but they only have them in 100s now also you neer think you would use that many i now have 4 left in pack lol

Are you in the UK brother?? U not got a pound shop near?? B and M? Poundland?? Any of them sorta spots?? Pretty sure all of them will have solo cups by the 10/20 pack.. think that's where I got mine.

Are you in the UK brother?? U not got a pound shop near?? B and M? Poundland?? Any of them sorta spots?? Pretty sure all of them will have solo cups by the 10/20 pack.. think that's where I got mine.
I'm across the pond in Dubland :)
I'll find better ones I'm sure, only plastic ones in the shop was clear plastic and really flimsy

I got a 5 pack of these..
Screenshot_20210404-093434_Chrome.jpg

I think they're 3L lol will they be OK for the comp @St. Tom

Back