Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also, remember folks there reusable i just use stickers on mine and a bit of tape for strains i think i may have some 2nd and 3rd generations

No! That is extremely dangerous! They are single use only. I mean fill it once, then throw it out or drop it on the ground. It can only hold liquid ONE TIME or it contaminates it. Even water. Why do you think party pics show so many abandoned cups lying about? My god, y'all are lucky there are some 'Mericans on here to save you!

Solo cup, it's in the name SOLO - one.

Fill with beer, drink, drop, repeat!

hahah jk!

No! That is extremely dangerous! They are single use only. I mean fill it once, then throw it out or drop it on the ground. It can only hold liquid ONE TIME or it contaminates it. Even water. Why do you think party pics show so many abandoned cups lying about? My god, y'all are lucky there are some 'Mericans on here to save you!

Solo cup, it's in the name SOLO - one.

Fill with beer, drink, drop, repeat!

hahah jk!
i start every plant i grow in one the only ones i don't keep are the ones i cut the arse out when i repot them into their forever home i cut the bottoms and splice to sides all the way up

Is there an ‘ideal’ way to handle drainage in Solo’s so that you don’t have the roots protruding?
Many little holes, a few bigger holes, slits cut along the bottom rounded edge?

i start every plant i grow in one the only ones i don't keep are the ones i cut the arse out when i repot them into their forever home i cut the bottoms and splice to sides all the way up

Growfriend, it was a joke. You are doing a great service with them and telling people to reuse them. It probably wasn't as funny as I thought it was typing it out. You know how these colonists are....rebellious lowlifes and all... Thank god I'm a transplant too!

On a more serious note, single use plastics really need to be eliminated or seriously reduced. It will be an inconvenient transition at first but a good one for us all. I have been on the EV train since 2013. Love blowing the doors off "muscle cars" at stop lights. Hilarious insult: Why is your car so loud but so slow? - rage inducer, not recommended.

Back